lost in london, ymir.

warnings 𑄽𑄺 lowercase intended, she/her pronouns, chubby fem!reader, girl x girl, strapon use, cunninglingus, fingering, dumbification, french kissing, guitar player!ymir, pillow princess!reader, minors aren't welcomed!
꒰ 𝑚𝑜𝑐ℎ𝑎'𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 .ᐟ ꒱ : it's giving if nana and hachi actually bumped coochies lolz.

ᐟ ꒱ : it's giving if nana and hachi actually bumped coochies lolz

they enticed you. the first time you saw them standing tall on the stage in a small bar called milk boy, leather black jacket over their shoulders, fishnet stockings on their pale legs with a tight fitted skirt high on the middle of their thighs and a lace corset on their small chest. their black painted nails strum the nylon strings of their guitar ethereally, keeping their eyes on you, the girl in the tight red dress and black trench coat, red lipstick on your full lips you'd bitten throughout their solo. the alcoholic slushie drink in your hand called pink pussy barely being sipped as you sway your hips gently to the soothing indie music.

you're giddy when the pretty guitar player with freckles along their nasal comes to talk to you, threading their manicured fingers through your curly hair as they stare down at you with lust, finishing your drink and asking about you, knowing you weren't from around here just by your accent. you told them you wanted to escape from home, flying to london for a four day stay. the vintage bar closed for the night, and ymir offered to show you around. you don't know what came over you, holding their hand as you walk beside them like you've known them all your life, feeling safe and secure, submissive and cute.

"do i make you nervous?" ymir sucks on their blueberry lollipop, your eyes dauntingly focusing on the way their tongue swirls around it, heat encasing your cheeks. you're both sitting at an overnight cafe sharing hot chocolate and a slice of strawberry shortcake, the leather booth facing a giant statue near a lake.

"no, you don't." you lied, they did, incredibly.

"what would you do if i showed you what i wanna do to you?" they pop the candy from their glossy lips, holding it near yours as you keep your eyes on them, slowly opening your mouth to share the lollipop, ymir's eyes trained on the way you suck on it. their hand is thrown over your shoulder, sitting beside you in the booth, cafe empty other than the two employees closing up.

your legs part as their ring covered hand sneaks between your warm, thick thighs. their smokey gray eyes widen in fascination from the noise you make, like their proud of you, lips spreading into a smile. their teeth sink into their lips, applying pressure to your lace-clothed cunt, soaking, drooling over the lollipop in your mouth, eyes tinted.

"huh? what would you do?" ymir whispers, pulling you closer by your neck, moaning when you grab her wrist and hike their hand higher under your dress, skin prickling with heat.

"take it."

and that's how you ended up in their small but cozy apartment, clothes discarded on the floor and the soft bass of music vibrating through your body, the little bit of liquor you had getting to you now. you're dizzy as the pretty woman with dark eyeshadow and liner invites themselves between your legs, holding them up and pressing them to your chest, already soaking their sheets as their long tongue flattens against your clit and kisses it, thanking it for allowing them to taste something so fucking delectable. they slurp at your syrupy nectar, tongue piercing dancing between your folds as you drop your mouth and roll your eyes back, squeezing your tits in your dainty hands and trying your best to lift your hips and ride their face.