‍ demon eyes, ban.

☆ warnings — 949

warnings — 949. fem!reader, black coded, sacrilege, breeding, power dynamic, manhandling, incubus!ban, monster fucking?, exhibitionism, pet reader who basically lets ban do whatever. minors aren't welcomed! comments are appreciated!

carmine irises captivate you, immobilizing your body entirely as his nose brushes upon your own, strokes hitting deeper the higher he raised your legs up to your ears, pinning you fully underneath his barbaric body

carmine irises captivate you, immobilizing your body entirely as his nose brushes upon your own, strokes hitting deeper the higher he raised your legs up to your ears, pinning you fully underneath his barbaric body. your thighs are tight from the position, sweating and moaning, eyes crossed and pussy leaking, coating his cock and the rusty table he currently stuffed you full on. your pussy squelches ridiculously loud, his hefty thighs bruising your own with every brutal snap of his hips, groaning above you and watching those before you two shift in their seats.

   the priest clutches his cross tightly in his hand, hastily reading a scripture in his bible as if that phased the demonic figure above you brutalizing your sore pussy. the curve on his lips as he grins menacingly, fangs baring at the man dressed in an all white robe down to his feet, the other people in church terrified by the demon, the heat in your face never ceasing. why did he have to do this here? he couldn't have waited until you got home?

   "b-ban," your voice croaks, your boyfriend ignoring your obvious pleading, groaning with his eyes closed before turning you on your side while still inside you. you gasp from the feeling, reaching behind to claw at his torso where the veins bulged, his dark jeans clinging to his slim waist, belt jangling with every pound into your slutty pussy.

   at first, the church was empty. actually, you came alone. wanting to come in and wash away your sins. wanting to talk to father alone and beg for forgiveness for continuing your attachment to this demon with strawberries for eyes. he welcomed himself into your life one lonely, horny night. hearing your screams as you fucked yourself with your clear crystal toy, shifting your hips desperately on your bed, kicking away all of your covers and plushies. ban invited himself in the moment you asked for more, easing between your thighs and licking you up just like you wanted.

   to this day you think you're under his spell. giving him the title as your boyfriend, fucking him when you needed to get off. just a few days ago one of your friends noticed him sitting at the cafe with you . . . he was never visible to the human eye before. he was eating at your soul, making himself a human on this earth by taking your willpower, your blood, your body. and you let him. was it willingly? you're not sure at this point. did you like it? shamefully, you did. it felt good to finally be noticed in this wretched world. rotten. no place for a pretty thing like you to be. his exact words.

   "I think you're blind, old man. she's already wearing a cross around her neck. my sweet little saint," ban chuckles, hooking his finger under your necklaces. "won't be vanishing anytime soon. go cry to your god about it. he's watching anyway."

   the priest trembles with fear in his spot, following ban's head as he turns to stare up at the glass engraved painting of his lord and savior shunning light onto ban's black winged backside, feathers floating around you the bigger they craned into the air. your teeth clamp down on your lips, always fascinated by that when it happens. very rarely. he's truly beautiful. a demonic angel.

   ban does what he wants. if he wanted to fuck you inside of a church while a bunch of entitled christian's watched . . . he'll commit. he has an insane level of urge. when it comes to you, you're like no other human he's encountered. sometimes he wonders if you're actually human. your curls bounce the harder he fucks you, lowering his face near your tits where he sinks his fangs into, the scream coming out of your throat makes the crowd before you finally scramble, the priest realizing he can no longer help you or contain the demon.

   finally, you think. ban slicks his tongue over his blood-coated fangs, grinning at you after hearing your thoughts. honestly, what was the point now? begging some made-up figure for forgiveness when you know deep down inside you wanted him? that's why he appeared when he did. rolling his eyes and pulling at his black hair with annoyance while reading his book and listening to you pray. to be honest, the way you looked coming in here was already unforgivable. fishnet stockings on your arms, a short black leather skirt with combat boots and a thin black bra underneath a skull crop top. who were you fooling? definitely not god.

   "you're such a dick slut. you wouldn't care if your grandmother was in that crowd, you'd still plead and roll your hips like a whore for me," the bulge in your stomach disappears as he pulls his cock from you, jaw widening before he clamps his mouth around your pussy. you whine pathetically, agreeing with what he said in your mind because you knew he was right. you're disgusting when throned on his cock. when he's fucking you like no one ever could; inhumanely, sadistic, downright fucking nasty.

   his wide palm holds you down on your stomach, fingers curling within you as your knees jitter by his face, sucking at your clit while watching you as you wither and squirt into his mouth, yanking at his dark hair and squealing, brown legs clamping around his face to hold him in place. ban swallows your juices, keeping you still before burying his dick back inside. choking you and fucking his cum deep into you, heaving on your forehead as he clamped your face in his hold, kissing his fingers with a wicked smile.

   "you're bound to me forever."

© 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖊

© 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖊. please do not repost, steal, or modify my work simply because it is mine. stealing isn't cute. i'll ruin your life ♡