𝐻𝒪𝑀𝐸, sasuke.

warnings ౨ৎ fem!reader, shinobi!sasuke, titty play, sucking, biting, hair pulling, finger sucking, bathtub sex, kinda vanilla, reader sends sasuke nudes, black coded

tease. seeing that sultry picture you sent to him earlier in the day, while on an important mission might he add, nearly choking as he jumped through bushes in the air has him off the wall. he heard the notification throughout all the heavy gusts of wind and leaves blowing, noticing he received a few images from you, his adorable wife . . . not so adorable as of lately. since he's been gone so long, he's barely had time to be with you. feeling bad whenever he had to leave you when duty called, hating that he was such an important character to the hidden leaf village.

when he does make time for you, you're insatiably horny. and he couldn't blame you, because he's the same. not one for words, so when he walks into your home he's quick to grope you up and pull you close, mashing his lips with yours and shoving you up or down some sort of object; the couch, the wall, a table, the floor. you're on his mind all day long, all he can think about. it's worse for you considering you're worried for just his safety more than anything, dread filling your chest whenever he had to depart for a few days, sometimes months depending on the situation. scared he wouldn't come back as sasuke uchiha; the last uchiha, your husband.

then there's just those days where you're outrageously horny, missing his touch whenever you think of little things, or flashbacks hit, or hinata and ino have girl talks with you about their sex lives. it's frustrating when those needs cannot be tended to when the urge hits. since you knew he'd be home in two days, you figured you give him something to look forward to. let him know how much you've missed him. wearing only a white crop top, nipples taut against the fabric, and a skimpy pink butterfly thong. you perched yourself onto the bathroom sink, curly hair in pigtails touching your waist as you angle your phone to take a few photos for your beloved.

missing you. xoxo.

you send them with a mischievous grin, knowing it'll stun him. as much as sasuke hated to admit, he was shy. especially when it came to you. you were always the bold one in the relationship, coming this far now because you made the first move. he hides it a lot, but he's surely a hopeless romantic. so fond of you he blushes red as a tomato at anything you do. when he saw you naked for the first time and you asked him how you looked, he couldn't stop stuttering. he's really cute.