birthday boy, levi.

warnings 𑄽𑄺 fem chubby reader, lowercase intended, she/her pronouns, black coded, little bit of vanilla, sensual as shit, saliva play, minor case of submissive levi, titty sucking, teasing, creampie, minors aren't welcomed!

   forty. it was a big number that made him feel old, but being around you always kept him young. he never cared for his birthday, but every year you made it something to look forward to. in his perspective, it's just a number. in yours, it's another reason to be blessed for being alive. your touch was comforting as the sun rose, glistening upon either of your skins as you cuddle underneath the cotton sheets, his wide hands caressing every inch of your naked flesh, smooth to the touch. you giggle after he smacks your ass, mumbling a husky 'good morning' as you kiss underneath his jaw endlessly with a smile.

   he groans and rolls his eyes as you sing him a cheesy happy birthday song, laughing in his face as he turns his back to you and proceeds to stand from the bed. you follow behind, jumping on his back as he shakes his head and carries you towards the bathroom, turning so you sit on the double sink in the modern dark obsidian bathroom. you kick your feet, giddy about today. you wanted him to have a relaxing day, levi not fond of parties or social events, which totals out for two since you felt the same.

   levi kisses your forehead as your fingertips gently brush the sharpness of his v-line, pulling him closer between your legs as he brushes his teeth, staring into the mirror behind your head. one thing you loved the most was kissing him. you could never stop yourself, so entranced by the simple yet affectionate gesture, loving his warmth on your flesh. you remove yourself from him, levi clutching your waist as you tiptoe towards the black claw foot rub, running a bubble bath for him.

   it's nice when you gather two wine glasses and a bottle of stella rose, the bubbles in the tub nearly spilling over as his muscular body submerges into the warm water, moaning peacefully and spreading his legs so you have room for yourself. you played a record that soothed the atmosphere; for the love of you by the isley brothers the first song he heard, dancing his head gently to the beat. only one glass was needed considering you shared with him anyways, sitting before him, cupping his chin and titling the glass for him to sip.