provide, porco.

warnings 𑄽𑄺 fem chubby reader, lowercase intended, she/her pronouns, black coded,
public sex, football au, college students, cunninglingus, quickie, dubcon, choking, dirty talk, feral n' frustrated porco, minors aren't welcomed!

   time doesn't register with you when you feel the roughness of your boyfriend's hand on your wrist, blinking at him as you stare at the back of his head, porco dragging you away from your fellow cheerleaders, out of sight of any other college st...

time doesn't register with you when you feel the roughness of your boyfriend's hand on your wrist, blinking at him as you stare at the back of his head, porco dragging you away from your fellow cheerleaders, out of sight of any other college student cheering for their team. your green and black skirt flows with the gust of wind at the speed he's tugging you. he's mad. it's obvious by how aggressive he was being with you. his helmet is long gone, meaning you can see the dark slant of his eyes once he faces you, tiny beads of sweat on his forehead.

"porco . . ."

"sweetie, please," his jaw clenches, holding a finger to his temple as he took a deep breath. the camera you originally held in your hand had been taken away by him, placed onto the grass below before he has you gasping once his wide palms clutch your waist and forcefully turns you around.

he doesn't ask, he just takes. bending you forward and lifting your skirt over your ass, sucking his teeth at the black shorts beneath. a complication, yet that same thing was an even bigger issue earlier when he told you to wear these exact shorts just in case any asshole got a glimpse of your ass. you think he would pull them off, but nope, he only pulls them to the side along with the thong you wore. you maintain your balance by gripping onto one of the sturdy bench poles, feeling his breath hit your core before his tongue followed, kissing your pussy briefly, a minute tops, to prep you. standing back to his full height and hastily pulling down his white pants enough for his cock to hang out, grass stained knee pads touching the back of your thighs.

his jersey, same color as your cheer outfit, is hiked up to where his abs that glistened with sweat showed off. porco groans, digging his fingers deep into your hips before sliding his cock inside, your moan unhinged, filthy in a way that makes him think you almost want to be heard. by who? your friends? the principal? his rivals on the other team? or maybe the nfl recruiters. no, this whole time you've wanted him. as angry as he appeared on the field, each photo you captured with your camera of him made you realize just how fucking lucky you were to have such an attractive man to call yours. that's why you weren't so shocked when he pulled you aside, ignoring the questioning glares from your other classmates and following him like a pet.

porco had a tendency for fucking whenever he was pissed or stressed about into you, taking it out on you. as toxic as it sounded, nobody knew the two of you like you. he made sure to comfort you afterward, saying he was sorry, giving you massages, cuddling . . . but that's not who he's like in the heat of the moment. he's foul, uncaring, aggressive . . . a fucking asshole.

"don't move, baby, m'fucking needy for this," your pretty sounds urged him to fuck into you hard, your tongue sticking out the same time your eyes scroll back. you can feel the slight beams from the field lights flashing onto you around the night sky, drums and trumpets so loud it drowned out your moans from anyone other than him. he pulled you away just in time for halftime. you're pretty sure the girls are searching for you to perform another cheer. quite frankly, you couldn't care less. you'd make up for it with a few splits and twirls in the air.

damn, did you love it. how dirty he'd treat you. like some filthy little whore he picked up at the club, only here for his desire to cum, for you to warm his cock like the perfect pocket pussy, except better. it's the best when you don't complain. when you don't put up a fight and just let him fuck you how he wanted, when he wanted. he never liked a woman with a smart mouth, and you could back talk a lot if you needed, but you knew when not to. when he's so riled up he can't even breathe, when he's ready to punch into a wall like some crazy dickhead, when he's so horny it physically pains him . . . you listen. so obedient, just for him.

his hips smack against your supple skin mercilessly, whimpering his name and clenching down on him, feeling your slick stick to your inner thighs. porco's head is tossed back, hearing how lewdly wet you were, losing control of his rhythm and slipping out, slapping your ass and hissing.

"put it back in," he growls, squeezing your tummy to bring you closer, pulling you up to his chest after you breathlessly gaze behind yourself to see him, biting your lip with teary eyes and wrapping your dainty hand around him. shuffling your ass back until he's buried back inside, greedy for it. you're on your tiptoes, practically creasing your pristine white air forces as porco holds you close with a hand around your throat, your arm thrown over the back of his neck where you yanked at his undercut, the pads on his shoulders underneath his jersey extra comfort for your arm.

its unnatural how hard he fucks you, rendering you dumb every single time. he fucked you until you were, well, dumb. drooling, crying, begging for him to 'stop baby please, i can't take it!' your way out. it's his absolute favorite. porco gnaws at your neck, feeling his stomach tighten the louder you screamed his name, or baby, or harder. your voice alone was sex, the sweet melody coaxing him to his orgasm that follows suit after yours, clapping your ass back onto him as you quivered and whined your waist, mouth agape as you rode him until your climax ceased. porco hums, resting his chin in the crevice of your neck, giving a few more lazy thrusts before slowly pulling out and releasing into his hand so it doesn't get onto your clothes.

now he's calmer, and now he's sure he can get through the game without breaking someone's face. he keeps you in his hold when you turn around, eyes dazed as you grab his palm with your focus on him and lick him clean of cum, swallowing and weakly giggling after he shakes his head and tells you he loves you. tells you that he'll finish this game so the two of you could go back to your dorm and finish this. so he could make love to you to make up for now.

"galliard! has anyone seen galliard? where the fuck is he?" porco rolls his eyes at the sound of his coaches gravelly tone, the old man making his head rupture like a volcano sometimes. porco grabs your jaw as you're fixing your hair, intensely staring you down before slowly kissing you, then leaving one on your forehead. he squishes your cheeks together with both hands which makes you laugh before smiling, thanking you, and jogging off back onto the field to reclaim his victory.

◟♡ ˒ © ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑙𝑒

◟♡ ˒ © ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑙𝑒. all rights reserved. please do not repost, steal, or modify my work simply because it is mine. stealing isn't cute. i'll ruin your life <3