‍ pink matter, ban.

☆. warnings — 700. fem!reader, ban giving you head, fingering, lots of spit, thick ass tongue, clit spanks, hair pulling, focuses on ban's fangs a lot, minors aren't welcomed! comments are appreciated.

"i'm your pretty baby?" you whimper questionably, sinking your teeth into your bottom lip while you keep yourself balanced on your elbows digging into the pillows behind you

"i'm your pretty baby?" you whimper questionably, sinking your teeth into your bottom lip while you keep yourself balanced on your elbows digging into the pillows behind you. ban's dragging his hot mouth over your sluice pussy, breathing in your essence, hovering his thick, salivating tongue above your puffy clit. you're dying for an interaction, his teasing having your lower body stagger as you roll your hips with a feeble whine in your throat.

"you're my pretty baby," ban groans, the audible sound of spit sloshing in both your ears as he latches his full mouth over your clit. your toes curl as he keeps those crimson eyes locked to yours, grinning and showcasing those daunting canine's. your back arches, tits busting out of this super tight black crop top with a v-cut, buttons popping. "precious pussy, too."

he starts off slow, slicking his tongue over your cunt again and again until you fall onto your back and dig your nails firmly against his scalp to keep him in place. plunging his entire face into the coquettish decoration of arousal that was dripping down your inner thighs and drenching the bed. ban mouths at your cunt until he's swallowing every drop, head feening side to side as he shakes his head and sucks you harder . . . delicately when your legs begin to raise off the bed. then harder again when you hum into a low moan, nimble fingers faintly spanking your clit.

"bann . . . mmm!" that squeal that you do will never not be the death of him. the vibration from his throat killing you as he hums along with you, stuffing his face deeper and yanking you closer by your thighs. your mouth falls open to find your voice, but instead, your eyes had fallen closed in euphoria, an unruly jitter coursing through your legs.

  ban's in awe of you. lust boasting while observing every rise and fall of your body as it curls and melts into his embrace. as your hands grip onto the sheets by your side and your chest is arched towards the ceiling. your toes are painfully curled as his carmine irises focuses on the art of your figure, your pleasure, ensuring it. ban releases your thrumming clit with a soft pop from his reddened lips, moaning lewdly at the feel of your hand tugging at his baby blue hair. in reaction, ban lifts your legs so your knees are by your hips and your ass is somewhat off the bed before pushing his dexterous tongue past your opening and bobbing his head to fuck you with it.

"oooo, fuck, fuck," a mewl leaves your mouth, eyes nearly pained at how tight they'd squeezed shut, an overdose of pleasure sending another cry of his name that travels straight to his dick pulsing in his sweats. "baby, i'm finna cum."

"if you cum i'm gonna slide my dick in you," ban spanks your inner thigh with a grin, a glob of spit landing on your clit before he's gathering it and sliding two fingers knuckles deep, widening his mouth the same time as you, mocking you in a sense. "unless you want that. want my dick, baby? huh? it'll make your pussy feel better?"

   a strangled moan leaves you, hips suddenly jerking forward, moans shriveling into whiney cries while your hips proceed to rock themselves onto his hand in an almost humiliating desperation that you decided to worry about later.

"what was that?" ban raises his brow, still waiting for your answer.

"m'cumin', m'cumin'!" ban is quick to sit up and press his wide palm flat on your tummy, pressing it down while he fucks you open with his fingers, thumbing your clit all at once. strips of sweat glistened his forehead, ban finally letting your legs slam themselves close in complacency, sounds now faltering themselves when short intakes of breath pushed out of your throat and your high was slowly but surely disheveling itself. cumming heavy on his fingers while clawing at his forearm, trying to push him away but he wouldn't budge. by now you knew he wasn't the type to stop anytime soon.

"sweetie, you're so messy. you make me fuckin proud."

© 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖊

© 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖊. please do not repost, steal, or modify my work simply because it is mine. stealing isn't cute. i'll ruin your life ♡