‍ way too pretty, kny.

way too pretty

way too pretty.

˖ ࣪ 📓◞ cw :: ━━━ demon slayer headcannons of how they're like in bed, fem bodied! reader, oral ꒰ f&m ꒱, impact play, heat play, choking, breeding, dub!con, overstim, voyeurism, breath play, squirting, degrading tactics, pussy slaps, mention of threesome.

tengen uzui.

   tengen is . . . tengen. the man gets off on pleasuring you period. he's a 'pussies are meant to be eaten' type of man. likes to have you on your back so he can see your pretty face screw up as you moan his name and get needy by riding his face back. his big hands with multicolored nails holding your legs down and forcing you to take it all. tongue fucking you until you squirt in his mouth and he laughs with fascination. gets overly excited when you wanna have your ass facing him in cowgirl to show him how much you love his cock. he can never shut up. the only time he does is when he's too enamored by the grip your cunt has on him, trying it's best to milk him for all he's got. loves to grope you and throw you around in any position he desires. grabs your face and presses his lips near your flushed ear and tells you how he's gonna 'breed your lil' pussy to grow my heir' or 'i love cummin' in your tummy, baby. it's what you deserve' clearly wants children with all his wives.

sanemi shinaguzawa.

   sanemi the pussy spanker. i swearrrrr this man loves to fucking spank your clit to watch your cunt splatter and spray all over the sheets as he holds your legs down since you're twitching too much. loves when your nails claw at his bulky, beautifully scarred arms when he has his pelvis interlaced with your own, sheathing his cock in that tight, gushy pussy of yours. 'i like you so much more when you shut the fuck up and listen' he'll grunt in your face, eyes dark and hips harshly pounding into your skin. will make you cum till it hurts. doesn't care if you've done it once, twice . . . four times. those gasps, the way your pussy flutters around his fat cock, and you cry and cry but he doesn't . . . care. it's rewarding almost. you're a goddamn brat and he's absolutely sick of it. stuffing his fingers in your mouth to keep you quiet as tears stream down your face.

yoriichi tsuguikuni.

   twin of a twin. is he the better twin? maybe. he surely fucks you like he is. it started off with little teases here and there. nights he would hear you get your brains fucked out and walk down the hall in his brothers silk robe to clean yourself up, always making sure to walk by his room slowly. touching him when michikatsu wasn't looking. brushing your hand up his thigh and smiling. eventually letting him bruise your throat as he fucked your face quietly in a closet. sputtering things like 'you touchin' yourself while i fuck your throat?' that made you moan like you never have before. his breathy moans and haste movements from the thrill of fucking your tight, wet pussy as your body slips halfway off the bed from his livid thrusts. spitting with his jaw clenched about how much of a fucking tease you are, that you wanna get caught by his brother. 'want him to see how much his wife's been feening for my dick.' little did you know, after michikatsu's further realization of your infatuation for yoriichi, they'd both fuck you dumb on their cocks just like you pathetically begged for. it's so hard to choose one :(

kyojuro rengoku.

   creamer king. you don't know how he does it. but god fucking damn does he lose his mind whenever he can get you to cream on his cock. the flame hashira's touch is just that . . . hot. he does this thing where he can make the tips of his fingers spark with heat, so when he's clutching your neck in his hand or spanking your ass red, it pricks your skin like candle wax. your favorite is when he's fucking you with his hands clasping your ankles he sends little shocks through that make your legs spasm and raise. smiling down at you as he kisses your skin and mocks how you're 'creamin' all over my cock, sweet girl. must be somethin'.' as his cock abuses your cunny. every snap of his hips to yours feels like a pleasurable burn that runs straight to your clit. he's hot all over.

gyomei himejima.

   gyomei is really sensual . . . when he wants to be. some days when the two of you are home and he just wants to make you feel good with a couple of licks to your pretty little pussy or you take control and warm his cock to make him fall back asleep after waking up at 3am with a hard-on. he usually handles it alone in the bathroom, not wanting to ruin your beauty sleep. but when he realizes you're awake with him, you take the initiative to ride him till he fills you deep with his cum. he'll bounce you on his cock and lap at your tits with his mouth and tongue like a dog in heat. groans like a beast and then fucks you the same. greedily. because it's best to be greedy when it came to you.

muzan kibutsuji.

   muzan 'you'll get fucked in front of all these people, don't play with me' kibutsuji. does it, of course. he likes attention. and you like to purposely rile him up so he'll fuck you stupid because you know he could. now, in front of his demon clan? that was a different story. it was nerve wracking at first to be exposed to so many other men that wasn't muzan. he told them how much of a 'greedy slut' you were and that you needed a lesson. fucking you in front of them all with his veiny hands roughly clutching the back of your neck and face as he fills you with his cock with no intention of being gentle. grinning wickedly from the sultry noises you make for them, muzan glancing around the see the visible arousal in all of their eyes. most of them wanted to touch you, to be in their masters place. obviously that would never happen. you're muzan's wife. has you on your knees atop a tatami mat that your pussy coats, cum drenching your thighs with every brutal rut of his sharp hips to the plush of your ass. your screams are violent, the white in your pupils making all the demons swallow their spit. muzan's grip on your hair making every nerve in your body spasm and thank him. 'i didn't hear a thank you yet. you've lost your manners or somethin'?' yes. in the moment. so, you praise him since he has such a kink for it. who's really the slut?

 who's really the slut?

© 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖊. please do not repost, steal, or modify my work simply because it is mine. stealing isn't cute. i'll ruin your life ♡