‍ skin, toji.

☆

☆. warnings - 1.0k. blackfem!reader, trainer!toji, drabble/headcannon?, chubby!reader, exercising, sweaty sex, gym sex, size kink, insecure!reader {very minimal}, cockwarming, squirting. minors aren't welcomed! comments are appreciated. <3

trainer!toji who gently shakes your hand as he introduces himself to you, scanning you head to toe as you're dressed in your cute black yoga pants and a white sports bra that showcases your piercings

trainer!toji who gently shakes your hand as he introduces himself to you, scanning you head to toe as you're dressed in your cute black yoga pants and a white sports bra that showcases your piercings. he listens as you tell him key points of your body you wanted to target, already coming up with strategies for an easy first day. it's the afternoon, meaning the gym was close to empty considering it was a sunday. more space to do what was needed. he started out with stretches first, and this is the part where your mind has a brain of its own. when he's on his knees before you as you lay on the mat, bending you in lewd ways to stretch you out, you think inappropriately. he was just being professional. you shake your head, trying your best to keep your head out of the gutter as he pulls your legs to rest on your tits. he notices your reaction and slyly grins, cracking a joke about how you left your contacts home or something, focusing on him a little to hard. his laugh his handsomely devilish, and has you thinking things you shouldn't.

trainer!toji who's muscles tense as he shows you a new workout, your eyes shamelessly drifting to the thickly trimmed hairs peaking from his sweats that rested on the tint in his crotch, molding around his cock and making your face swelter with heat. he's sweaty, strands of hair sticking to his forehead. droplets streaming down his godly sculpted abs and absorbing into his shirt and pants. he doesn't kill you for the first day, but the numerous squats and slapping the extremely weighted ropes with both arms has you breaking a sweat. toji let's you take a water break after a fifteen minute workout, giving you a high five after which somehow makes you stumble back a little from tiredness, toji quick with catching you with both hands on your hips. the action makes you die inside, saying sorry with a laugh that you both reciprocate before sitting down.

trainer!toji who says he just wants to make you feel good about yourself after you tell him a story about your recent ex that shamed your body after gaining weight and proceeds to delicately pinch at your pierced nipples after folding your sports bra over your taut chest where he crouched to his knees and swallows his mouth around the velvety skin. he tells you how good you taste, flicks his tongue rapidly over the hard buds until your fingers are dancing in his charcoal hair and you're practically fucking the seat like you're in heat. you haven't been fucked properly by a man in a while. and you weren't going to stop this one.

trainer!toji who grabs your hand like a gentleman but yanks your clothes off like you're a whore. a very pretty one he'd love nothing more than to sheath his thick cock into and call you his for the night. have you moaning his name on repeat like a broken record. the scar on the side of his mouth twitches into a smirk when you squeal after he lifts you up, light as a feather to him. he can't comprehend, and mostly never will, the negative thoughts you have about your body, ex aside. he thinks you're the prettiest woman he's ever seen. voluptuous curves. soft, silky skin. you've had this grip on him ever since those big eyes of yours came in signing up for private lessons, always admiring him with fascination, and to his unknown knowledge, a puddle in your panties.

trainer!toji who has his sweats hanging barely at his waist as he buries his cock inside you, carrying you while still standing, strong forearms locked under your kneecaps. his height scares you a bit, cuddling your arms around his neck and pressing your noses together as you whimper and sink on it, warming his cock for the next two minutes until he feels like you're ready to take it . . or he's too needy to wait. he's lifting you like nothing, slamming your small body down onto his dick that nearly has you fainting from the size; swollen fat head bruising your gummy walls. heavy, just the perfect amount of thickness to fucking ruin you. blabbering nothingness into his mouth as you claw at his back, toji grunting and balancing both your weights like the gym freak he was.

"fuckbabyfuckbaby . . fuck," your sweet soppy pussy squelches and drips down his balls, full with just enough cum to breed you like he wished he could. another time, he thinks. he doesn't want to scare you away, although he highly doubts it by the way you're screaming and taking every hard pound to your poor little cunt. he chuckles amusingly at your whines, mashing his lips on yours as he squeezes his eyes shut the same time he molds your ass in his wide hands.

trainer!toji who calls you good girl when you squirt messily over his torso, soaking his nike's and the gym mat he stood on. telling you breathily in your ear that your pussy wraps around my cock too fucking well. damn. fuck. shit, you're gonna make me cum like that, when you rock up and down with a content smile on your face. you feel so much more confident now. you're watching him with fascination as he hisses and takes you off his dick, hovering you above it as the two of you stare in between to watch his cum shoot loads of amounts onto your cute chubby stomach, a broken and final fuck singing past his cherry lips. you gasp as he plunges you back onto his still pulsating and awake cock, smacking your ass and walking towards a bench he lays you down on and sets your legs on his shoulders, hugging your thighs with both biceps bulging and enjoying your pussy just a little while longer before he had to lock up.

 you gasp as he plunges you back onto his still pulsating and awake cock, smacking your ass and walking towards a bench he lays you down on and sets your legs on his shoulders, hugging your thighs with both biceps bulging and enjoying your pussy j...

© 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖊. please do not repost, steal, or modify my work simply because it is mine. stealing isn't cute. i'll ruin your life ♡