‍ chase, sasuke.

☆. warnings - 1.5k. fem!reader, lowercase intended, quickie sex, black coded, sasuke is needy, surprise party for the hubby, creampie, reader fingers herself, choking, slight intoxication, sasuke's rlly rough <3. minors aren't allowed. comments are appreciated.
. mocha's note. happy super late birthday to daddy sasuke. *swoons* <3

sasuke's day didn't go exactly how he planned it

sasuke's day didn't go exactly how he planned it. all fucking day he's been running around finishing missions for naruto who's so far up his ass he feels like he gave birth to the guy. and that's not even the main reason why he's angry. sasuke finds it odd that no one in the entire village had wished him a happy birthday today. yeah, he may not be the most favorited, but his close friends, the ones he's known for half his life didn't have shit to say to him. and sasuke being sasuke didn't bother speaking on it, assuming either they'd forgotten or simply just didn't care. he's been out since dawn, taking care of things for the village until the sun began to set and the area grew quiet.

fuck it. there's nothing much to say to anyone, he won't even hold a grudge tomorrow. he'll just go home and sit in solitude with you, his precious wife. let's hope you hadn't forgotten either. you were still asleep when he left, curled up naked under the cream silk sheets, face buried into his pillow you had snatched from his side the moment he left the warmth of your shared bed. he wanted more than anything to stay inside with you all day. cuddle, cook his favorite dish and sit by the pond in the backyard talking for hours.

he's exhausted when he's facing the main door of your perfect home, only the two of you. its super dark once he walks inside, taking off his shoes before cutting on the light. he's so in his head that he's lost most of his ability to be aware by the people in his house. that is until he takes sight of the twenty people in his house popping confetti in the air and screaming happy birthday. sasuke is on high alert, activating the lightning blue of his chidori in his hand, hearing your voice gasping and running up to stop him.

"baby, baby, chill!" the softness of your palms encase the heat in his cheeks, lowering his face to yours to look into those big, pretty eyes of yours. wide with panic. sasuke immediately comes to his senses and relaxes, his many friends surrounding his home trying to maintain their smiles.

"oh, fuck me ... i'm sorry," sasuke apologizes to you first, kissing your forehead and pulling you in for a tight hug. "i hate surprises."

"you hate everything!" naruto exclaims behind you, causing you to laugh into your husbands chest, squeezing his arm and nestling your face in his chest. both of you needed one another's warmth.

"you included," sasuke jokes. naruto growls, ready to throw the two-tiered birthday cake in his hand at his face. the candles are still lit, awaiting sasuke's wish before they're blown out and they can all finally enjoy the party they'd been arranging all day.

"we wanted to do something nice for you," sasuke listens to you explain. "sorry for their lack of care today. we were all just really focused on keeping it as secret as possible."