crush, eren.

warnings 𑄽𑄺 2

warnings 𑄽𑄺 2.7k. fem reader, lowercase intended, she/her pronouns, video cam sex, childhood crushes, use of vibrator/dildo, eren's dominant ofc, mild daddy kink, pandemic setting, masturbation [m + f.], praise, self-asphyxiation, minors aren't allowed!

], praise, self-asphyxiation, minors aren't allowed!

one late night call changed your entire life. you were already laying in bed, notebooks scattered around you as you rest your chin in your palm with your macbook in your face, taking pictures out of boredom. if wondering, you were trying to write smut for your new book, but couldn't for the life of you since your writers blocked fucked you over. oldies music soothingly played lowly in the background, specifically 90s r&b, entire room lit to pink from your led lights. humming to yourself, you click your favorite heart filter, puckering your lips and snapping photos.

it's been maybe five months into quarantine now, the covid-19 pandemic immobilizing the entire world. in a way, you were kind of grateful for the isolation because it meant you could finally have a break from the real world and it's humans. burying adult responsibilities and spending quality time with yourself. you enjoyed being in your room all day, every day. . . at the beginning. now you were just dying for in-person human interaction. you missed your friends, some of your coworkers at victoria's secret, museums, restaurants, the world.

as you tapped your pen against your full lips, lazily shaking your ass to your favorite song, your macbook blared with a ringing sound, indicating someone wanted to facetime you. a name flashed on the screen you haven't spoken of in a while, post quarantine in fact. eren fucking jeager was calling you, no, video calling, as in he wanted to see your face. the man you've had a crush on since fucking middle school. the way you jumped in your spot and the pace of your heart quickening was almost embarrassing that he still made you feel like this two years later. you haven't seen him since high school, and here he was contacting you.

clearing your throat, you fix your baby blue crop top decorated with baby angels so your tits are more revealing, already braless, rows of silver necklaces clinging on your skin. you remained in your position, plucking your curly hair tied above your head before finally answering the call. you almost roll your eyes when you don't see him in the screen, although he can see you very clearly, gloss covered lips, big eyes, and poofy hair. eren grins as he stands his phone up on the bathroom counter.