𝒮𝒰𝒩𝒮𝐻𝐼𝒩𝐸, itachi.

warnings ౨ৎ fem!reader, lazy sex, sub/dom, kinda vanilla bc we all know itachi has that sweetie pie side of him, drunken rambles, sideway missionary, oral, hair pulling. minors aren't allowed! ♡

 minors aren't allowed! ♡

calm. the morning had been nothing but a serene warmth of sun beaming on your face shining through the window above your bed and the heat from itachi's chest your cheek currently rested on. his bare skin was a necessity for sleep ever since the two of you moved in together, finding it tough to do so without him beside you. the two of you were tangled in sheets, his arm lazily crowned over your hips to hold you close, his face pressed into the pillow above your head, breathing slowly with soft snores. your legs were tied with his, your forearms cuddled up to your chest and his. both of you were naked since that's usually how you slept, the sheets only covering your lower halves.

you and itachi were up only two hours ago, waking up with annoyance since he forgot to shut off his alarm therefore making it harder to fall back to sleep. that happened at five in the morning. since it took a lot for you to sleep after being woken that loudly by an obnoxious iphone sound, itachi offered to make you some tea, which helped. the sun was up now, unfortunately. you weren't a morning person, and you hated that your room illuminated so much light. he slept through it like a baby. you needed to write in your notes that you needed black out curtains asap.

as you yawned, your eyes drifted up to his face, smiling at how peaceful he looked. soft features, long lashes that kissed his cheekbones, the two beauty mark lines forever precious. black hair straight to his broad shoulders. he was a slender man, but still masculine in his arms and thighs. your right thigh is resting over his sharp hip, blushing when you realize his shaft is pressed against your lower stomach, clearly having morning wood. a soft cough is heard which makes you gaze up to see itachi's eyelids fluttering, his entire body shifting and bringing you closer, that swift move causing his dick to rub against your clit. you squeak silently, the temperature in your face rising. it didn't help that your legs were practically spread open. he was right there. if he moved only an inch or two down he'd be inside you.

itachi hears the soft sound and blinks his black eyes open, adjusting to the sunlight, smelling the pumpkin spice candle he lit a few hours ago, moving around again and this time he groans when he feels you try to slip from his hold but pulls you back instead. "stop moving."

that morning voice of his was the absolute devil. deep and raspy. his regular voice was killer enough, but hearing him after a long slumber was ethereal. you shivered and cleared your throat. "uh, hey."

itachi almost drifted back to sleep until you shimmied up to be face to face with him, his tall body like a tree you could climb. his lower half was away from yours and you felt at ease, not wanting to tend to your horny thoughts. it was too early, and you needed him to rest. he did have a long day at work yesterday. itachi trails the hand on your back delicately up your spine until he reaches the side of your face he cups in his hand, eyes flicking to your lips and inching his face forward. while his eyes closed, still tired, yours remained open to focus on him, gliding your lips gently with his soft ones, itachi weakly rolling over while hugging you, his left forearm cradling your neck while the kiss got wetter . . . sloppier. he hums, and you're shocked when he starts to rock his hips, dick grazing your inner thigh.