‍ spread 'em, reiner.

spread 'em.

˖ ࣪ 📓◞ cw :: ━━━ pwp, black fem!reader, construction worker!reiner, headcannon/drabble, reiner does his chores *wink wonk*, public sex, bimbo reader, breeding, pregnancy talk, size difference, thick reader, toy! (butt plug), jealousy/possessiveness, use of 'daddy' like once, reiner has a southern accent in my head idc.
word count :: 1.6k

   construction worker!reiner who squints his eyes through the cloud of wood specks and orange jackets to see a familiar black GTR pull up and park off the construction sight, recognizing the hot pink license plate that read 'bratz doll', a gift f...

construction worker!reiner who squints his eyes through the cloud of wood specks and orange jackets to see a familiar black GTR pull up and park off the construction sight, recognizing the hot pink license plate that read 'bratz doll', a gift from him from last year's anniversary. reiner chews on his toothpick, walking towards the vehicle and seeing you step out happily. his eyes widen when he notices the way your tits bounce in your baby blue fuzzy crop top as you giggle and wave his way, his coworkers behind him looking your way with the same expression as his; attentive. reiner clenches his jaw, wondering why you're dressed so—openly this early in the day.

   construction worker!reiner who sees you pop open the trunk and bend over in your obscenely high denim skirt to retrieve two grocery bags, acrylics brushing your hair behind you as you wave their way, all the men waving back with lustful glares. reiner clears his throat when you approach him, his body buff and tall compared to yours, dainty and short. your thick thighs touching, hips popping out as you dance in your spot. you really did resemble a bratz doll, makeup all done, lips plump, and your cheeriness drawing all the men in.

   you tell reiner you spent all morning making birria tacos for him and the guys, wanting to give them a nice meal on this lovely sunday morning. reiner smiles at you faintly, seeing the genuine glint in your eyes, bending down to your level to press a sort of rough kiss to your forehead after he spits away his toothpick. you greet everyone individually, making your way to a table to set everything up, even bringing ice cream and bottles of water.

   construction worker!reiner who's not fond of the dirty looks his wife is getting, watching each of their hands and the way they talk to you, wishing they'd try it. he stands on the sideline as you pass out platters and drinks, all of the dirt and grim covered men thanking you and complimenting how good the food was. reiner had enough. when you feel his rough hand grab your wrist and pull you away, you follow behind his large figure with giggles. he's taking you somewhere secluded . . . not much though. behind the skyscraper they've been building for months now. only wood so far. you're technically inside of it when he presses you up against a piece of wood, staring up at him innocently. he was just texting you an hour ago after sending you money to get your nails done. he forgets sometimes you don't realize the power you have over men. you act so innocent, so unaware of these things, and that's what frustrates him.

   construction worker!reiner who realizes that everything he's saying to you right now with a hiss in his tone is going completely over your head. your attention stays on his body, the yellow and orange vest on his shoulders, the white tank with dirt, dark jeans and heavy tan timberland's on his big feet. he's so fucking big it always makes you shift and bite your lip. his veins are bulging in his arms. his hands are wide and rough. his blonde hair is tousled around showing that he's been working hard. just to provide for you. to take care of you. to cater to you.