‍ ‍ don't pull out, eren.

look at himmmmm fuck *screams* pussy jumpin fr.

☆

☆. warnings - 1.6k. fem!reader, babytrapping, ovulation sex, breeding, riding, aggression, manhandling, drabble, clothed sex kinda cs rennie has the scouts uniform, black coded. minors aren't welcomed! comments are appreciated. <3

just imagining when the worlds finally at peace, and the titans no longer exist, how happy everyone would be, how safe families and children would feel

just imagining when the worlds finally at peace, and the titans no longer exist, how happy everyone would be, how safe families and children would feel. of course it took a toll out of eren, and he's still a bit paranoid about the whole ordeal, becoming commander and patrolling paradis day and night, forgetting he has an ovulating wife at home who waits for him with a good meal and open legs. it's your favorite noise when you hear him open the front door to your brick home, staying inside your bedroom as you lay in bed flipping through an old diary. when his tall figure appears at the doorway, hair messy in its signature bun and the new all black and gray scouts attire tight on his skin . . . your mind falls elsewhere, or really back to where it's been all day.

you tell him how much you miss him, standing on your tiptoes with your arms limp over his brooding shoulders, kissing his soft cupid's bow lips before moving down to his neck. the gear he wore made him look ten times sexier than he inhumanely was. you're glad he doesn't have to take it fully off just for you to pull his cock out. eren misses you just as much, relaxing his shoulders once he saw you in bed with nothing on under your white robe. jumping up into his arms, legs wrapped around his waist, eren shoves his hot tongue into your mouth, carrying you towards your shared bed and laying you down, groaning against your sweet lips as you stroke his cock, pulsating and hard for you now.

"eren?" you whimper as his large hands run up your sides until he's groping your tits in his palms, thumbs flicking over your brown areoles, emerald eyes darkening.

"yeah?"

"i want a baby," you pout your plump lips, eren laughing at you as if you were joking.

"shut up," he shakes his head, clutching your throat before kissing you again, his dick squished between your thighs he closes before he's thrusting slow, swallowing down his moan.