‍ cozy, sasuke.

★ 𖥻 synopsis

★ 𖥻 synopsis. nurse sasuke misses touching you.

‍ ☆. warnings — 2.1k. pwp. fem!reader, lowercase intended, pleasure!dom, sub reader, eats through the panties, teasing, praise, overstimulation, fingering, slow missionary, soft spoken sasuke ofc, clit spanks, neediness, face grabbing/smacking, pet names [ baby/babe, princess, pretty ] ,black coded. minors aren't welcomed ! comments are appreciated.

 minors aren't welcomed ! comments are appreciated

"hey, sweetheart."

your tall boyfriend with messy hair emerges past the front door to greet you with a lopsided grin. he's dressed in his usual attire; light blue scrubs while carrying a beige tote bag over his shoulder he sets down by the door after kicking his crocs off, a pile of three books clutched in his long fingers and underarms. he finds you sitting on the couch watching coraline in the darkish living room, holding a tub of ice cream in your hand and waving your spoon as you talked. only dressed in lilac panties and a vintage biker tee that's like ten years old. feet propped on the coffee table as you enjoyed your movie on your day off.

"you're home early. how was class?"

"interesting. i have a physiology final friday so the professor let us go early."

nodding, your eyes drift. "whatcha got there?"
sasuke raises his brows, following the trail of your eyesight to see you looking at the books he had. "oh! i stopped by to get a few more supplies for class and found these novels i wanted us to read this weekend."

his heavy body walks toward you, steps creaking the floor as he ruffled his black hair and hands you the novels. you set your ice cream aside to observe. sasuke's crouched in front of you on his knees while he gets comfortable and rests his head on your pudgy stomach. you giggle from the gesture, scanning the grunge book covers on them all.

"dark fantasy this week, huh?"

his hands smooth up and down the outside of your smooth thighs, nodding his head. "you've been into that lately. look what you're watching now. your third time this month, actually."

you nod frantically, setting the books aside. "only because—okay, listen! i'm trying to analyze all the things i missed. there's this theory that coraline didn't actually seal the door."