‍ need to know, ukai & keigo.

☆. warnings — 2.6k. fem!reader, dilf!ukai, coach!keigo, threesome, manhandling, throat fucking, tag team oral, black coded, sweet / nasty talk, headcannons?, impact play, overstimulation, edging, choking, unedited. minors aren't welcomed! comments are appreciated. <3
. mocha's note: this crossover was . . sum.

dilf!ukai and coach!keigo, two best friends who always partner up on saturday evenings to run the little leagues soccer games, ukai always there to support the team as well as his little girl

dilf!ukai and coach!keigo, two best friends who always partner up on saturday evenings to run the little leagues soccer games, ukai always there to support the team as well as his little girl. proudly clapping for her as her cute curls bounce and her tiny legs run in cleats along the grass to travel with the ball. numerous parents cheer for their own in the bleachers, patting them on the head or hugging them stating how proud they are of them after the game. ukai and keigo always stay behind to make sure all the kids get picked up to be taken back home, some of the parents offering treats for the kids. one parent in particular replacing a usual person who provided drinks and snacks for the kids. a woman they've never seen before passing out goodie bags that the two men grew a mutual interest in.

out of curiosity, they approached this new face, being polite and introducing themselves before the woman explained that she was a replacement for a kid on keigo's team who's mother wasn't feeling well and offered to take over. this kid was a good player, the little boy sitting in a circle with the other kids eating gummies and sipping caprisuns. you're his godmother, best friend to the kids mother. you told ukai how you appreciated him for taking care of your godchild and other kids like they're his own. while speaking to both men, it's obvious that you can't ignore their attractiveness.

"are you two related?"

the question makes them both laugh, one with gold for eyes curling his lips and shaking his head while the other who couldn't stop tonguing his inner cheek pushing away flyaways with his hair in its headband scrolls his eyes up and down your figure. both men were checking you out, unable to hold back the appeal in their body language. as long as they've known each other, they've always had the sense of reason one another well. when this woman walked away and said goodbye, promising she'll be back for the next game with cupcakes this time, they shared a specific look.

it's not the first time, either. that look, if you're wondering, was one where they agreed without speaking that they were greedy for something. never needing to say it aloud. the last time they shared this look was a few months ago on a trip to mexico. surrounded by drinks, scenery, and beautiful women. women of whom they fucked together. it wasn't a big deal to them to share women, or have sex in general. they shared similar interests so they didn't mind combining desires. they liked what they liked. and one things for certain; they wanted you. so fucking bad they couldn't even function for the rest of the day. seeing you walk away, the way your hips switched in the light blue denim you wore as you held your friends son hand and walked him to your honda, buckling him in and waving to them.

as promised, and to their fucking grace, you arrived to the next game the following week. bringing your cupcakes like you said. moist desserts they indulged in themselves. you watched with dirty images in your cute little head as keigo, the coach, moans and licks his lips after icing coats them, locking his eyes on you to make you more nervous. these two men before you hovering over you making you feel small. deep voiced, lanky and gentlemanly. they make your face burn up, trying your best not to stutter when around them. you keep going to the games, too many times for them to get the hint that you wanted them too. your friend questions you once, wondering why you keep attending even after she's no longer ill.