‍ yours, eren.

‍  yours

yours.

˖ 📓 cw :: ━━━ pwp, virgin!reader, dry humping but not rlly, more like a pussay job fr, minor foot fetish, eren has a big ;) , lots & lots of nasty talk since eren can't shut up, praise kink, mating press, kissing, pussy slaps, eren is 6'6 bc that's how tall he is in every fic i write for him, size difference, a sprinkle of humiliation kink, pet names, teasing.
word count :: 2.4k

   eren dryhumping a virgin who's very very fond of him

   eren dryhumping a virgin who's very very fond of him. <3

greets you with a lopsided grin whenever he comes home from work, pulling into his driveway with his motorcycle and walking across the street to say hello to his cute, new, and fixated neighbor. comes inside to help you out with putting your bed frame up since your delivery arrived today, and he just so happened to come home right on time. eren's all strong, skin sticky from the sweltering heat outside; a masculine musk making his ditzy neighbor . . . dizzy. as his arms flex and he's cleaning his face off with his shirt which causes the sculpted abs on his abdomen to show, he becomes even more amused. seeing you chewing on your lips as you speak to him, talks about stupid shit like how you stopped by that new farmers market and found the best peaches, or some shit. eren doesn't pay much attention, trying his hardest not to slam you down on this bed and fuck the daylights out of you.

   eren will purposely make you more nervous by pointing out that you're 'staring too hard. take a picture' only to have you nervously apologize. states that you'll go grab him a cup of lemonade and turn the ac up. the heart behind your ribcage pounds so hard you nearly trip on your way to the kitchen. he's so fucking hot. a constant replay in your head the entire time you stood like a creep watching him build your frame. you want him on your bed, now. how can you achieve that? easy. he's a man, and you're not dumb. you see the way he looks at you, too. that same, sultry glare, that 'i wanna fuck you' tone in his voice when he speaks to you.

   by time you're back in your master bedroom, he's nowhere to be found. you frown, looking around and calling to him. a gruff 'yo' startles you, body jumping when he comes from behind you, the hair under his armpits showcasing as he ties his hair up halfway, the dark gray muscle tank he's wearing really not helping your situation. you nearly fall out, his eyes glowering.