‍  baby, please. choso.

warnings 𑄽𑄺 fem chubby reader, lowercase intended, she/her pronouns, black coded,
switch!choso, femdom, choso is a little innocent with a twist, jealousy, sneaking, slight bondage, college au, satoru cameo, face sitting, titty sucking, nipple play, begging, oral, minors aren't welcomed!
𝑚𝑜𝑐ℎ𝑎'𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 . : side note, this is super old but i wanted to post it anyways.

choso was cultivated by you, that he knew

choso was cultivated by you, that he knew. an evident point of his growing infatuation was the constant barricading of his reddened face from you, or avoiding you any way he could. his change in action confused you, given he recently held a conversation with stomach-aching laughs the other day. what happened? only he knew that. the only explanation was what he witnessed that night that grew a tent in his sweats following with whimpers in his pillows before dawn.

his face tints beet red the moment you step foot into class, skirt swaying and your white t-shirt tight on your chest, tied in a knot on your back. silver necklaces and artistic tattoos. your hair was down today which was odd to see, trying to keep it around your neck any chance you'd gotten. you were tired, smiling while trying to maintain conversation with mai as you sit beside each other, the skirt high on your waist floating up to reveal your ass, and a red thong. he shifts his legs and clears his throat. your eyes meet choso's, and once you noticed him staring, your plump lips upturned. he immediately lowers his head to sketch in his journal. ah, that's what it is, you think.

"i hear satoru's still sick," mai frowns. "how is he? you've been taking care of him, right?"

satoru. choso overhears the barely whispers from the two of you. sick my ass, he thinks. not with the way he was begging for you to touch him. his mind flashes back to what he'd seen. after dinner, choso decided to help out and fix satoru a plate since he figured he hadn't eaten, more like can't because of his stomach. he needed something atleast. at this time, everyone had been asleep inside their dorms while he made his way over to satoru's room. the walls weren't necessarily thin, but they weren't soundproof either, something about needing to stay alert in case of a sudden curse attack. since his door was slightly cracked, it was easy for anyone walking by to tune into the obscene sounds inside the dark room, the only form of light, the moon shunning the window.

he could hear muffled grunts, faint gasps and a liquid-like noise. it's almost shocking what he hears next, a woman's voice . . . your voice. he goes pale, inching his face closer to catch a peek out of curiosity, eyes widening as he sees you straddling satoru's face, gripping onto the headboard while rocking your hips. your eyes boar into the crystal blue eyes beneath you, watching as he desperately swallows your arousal and heavily flicks his tongue over your cunt. the only person fully naked was satoru, the only thing you wore was a tight short-sleeved crop top, cotton white like the mans hair you currently tugged on.

he'd never seen anything so lewd, yet so compelling. the way satoru's hands grip your ass that bounced with every thrust of your hips. how breathless and wet you were, dripping down the mans sharp jaw. he chokes as you reach behind yourself to glide your hand over his hard cock, twitching in your palm. it makes you smile. that's a smile choso's never witnessed; a crazed, dominant smile. evil, if you will.