‍ doll, kaneki.

☆. warnings - 1.2k. fem!reader, lowercase intended, somnophilia, cnc, biting, rough body play, sexual frustration, bruising, oral, quickie, black coded. kaneki was given consent prior to this, minors aren't welcomed! comments are appreciated. <3

it'll be quick, it's all he needed

it'll be quick, it's all he needed. seeing you restless in bed, half naked, only wearing a white tank while your lower half is entirely bare. it's as if you were torturing him on purpose, knowing he had a fucked up day and giving him permission to treat you how he wanted, to fuck it out his system. your arms cradle the pillow your cheek laid on, flat on your stomach, one leg straight while the other bent upwards near your waist. he admired every inch of you; every curve, the pout of your lips, every childhood scar, birthmark, beauty mark . . you were fucking perfection.

kaneki's body has a mind of its own as it stalks towards you, getting a better look at your sleepy figure. how slow your breathing was, but most invitingly, the slickness of your cunt. you must've been dreaming about him, you had to be with how wet you were. the white hair on his head blows the moment he bends down to kiss your cheek, the fan positioned directly in your face the only noise in the room. he's been straining in the confinement of his jeans for an hour now, thinking about how you sucked him off in the shower a few hours ago before he headed out for food. a beautiful start to his day turned into a pile of shit at the end, and all he needed right now was you.

your unconscious state painted a graceful picture he didn't want to ruin. he knows you've been having trouble sleeping, your insomnia such a hellish grasp on you ever since you've met him. lately, it's gotten worse. the later kaneki stayed out to relieve his burning carnivorous thirst, the more paranoid you became. to this day he still had trouble maintaining his urge to kill the innocent, but being a ghoul, it was second nature. he didn't have a choice, especially being with a human, he had to keep himself full if he didn't want you dead. one act could always satisfy the craving, at most a few hours, and that was sex. flesh, moans, sweat . . the entirety of it was a drug itself. from where he stood he could smell your freshly bathed skin, the familiar scent of pomegranate seeped in, drawing him closer.

he'd already taken his shoes off, stifling a groan as he pulls his zipper down, heavy weight denting the bed as he climbs above you on his knees. you shift only a little, and the jiggle of your ass has him achingly hard. his hands are there now, softly caressing your smooth skin, fingers indenting bruises as he grips hard, spreading your cheeks apart and knocking his head to the side as he stares at your soaking core. he's luring in, eyeing you cautiously while saying, "sorry, baby. i can't help myself," before flattening his tongue on your slit, holding your thigh still the minute you move. his soft lips kisses your sopping cunt, swallowing and moaning against you. he's slow with it, careful not to wake you up, taking two of his thick fingers and sliding them inside knuckle deep.

kaneki's brows furrow, cursing under his breath as he curves his fingers and hears you whimper quietly. "always so fucking tight."

the slickness and heat wrapped around his fingers taunting him, knowing you'll give his cock the same feeling, squeezing down and pulling him deeper. you were a heavy sleeper, so he isn't surprised when he turns you over on your back and you don't blink a bit. the lashes kissing your cheekbones were angelic, but the arousal between your thighs said otherwise. kaneki's damn near going feral when he sees how hard your nipples are, brushing against the fabric of your shirt. your head is sideways, one hand on your stomach while the other laid limp by your face, black nails matching his own. he's drinking you in, frantically pulling his dick out of his jeans, arching over you, the reddened tip gliding between your folds.

it's a tiny interaction, yet it already has him whimpering. taking your ankles in his palms, he positions them above your head, swallowing his saliva before lifting his body off the bed to slide his cock just where he's been craving it to be, burying you to the hilt, the bulge in your belly making him even crazier.

"fuck, look at you. sweet as ever," he's whispering to himself, witnessing your face scrunch up and mouth drop open as you gasp. he's hiked over you, gazing between where you two meet, bare pelvises pressed amongst each other's hotly. he pulls back to see how much you've coated his dick, groaning at the sticky sight, soon after, thrusting back into you, hearing the squelch and feeling the clench.

you've talked about this before, in fact, discussing this a few days ago. you told kaneki about a sudden kink you grew enamored by; somnophilia. a sexual desire towards a person who's asleep. obviously, he was thrown off guard by it, instantly going to the topic of non-consensual sex. though you told him as long as you gave him permission to take you when he wanted, no matter where or when, it was okay. it was better him than a complete stranger. now he sees why. it's arousing to know he can position you any way he wants, tug you around like some rag doll, and fuck you like a toy. he could grope you any way he pleased, nip your skin with his teeth without you saying no or pushing him away. this was another level of pleasure he didn't know he'd enjoy.

"good girl, takin' my fuckin' cock like this," he's growling now, knees implanted back on the bed as he ruts against you hurriedly, panting heavily as your body jolts beneath him, your pussy taking him so well, so fucking good. god, he could stay inside you forever if he could.

he's rougher now, rolling his hips and slapping them quicker to rush to his orgasm like a needy teen, whimpering, whining, telling you how much he loves you, squinting his eyes as blurriness overlaps his vision, ghoul-like teeth barring now, sharp fangs inching closer to your neck where he hangs his open mouth over and breathes inordinately, biting your shoulder. thighs hitting yours and it's enough to wake you up at this point, tiredly opening your eyes, moaning quietly, being extremely careful not to move or else he'd definitely bite you harder. the way he drops one of your ankles and yanks your hips downward faster as he chases his orgasm has you biting your lip hard, keeping your voice low even though you wanted to cry out his name.

"mhm, yeah," kaneki trembles, choking on his desperate sounds, uncaring of if he's awaken you or not and continuing his brutal thrusts until his cum is filling you deep, grunting and lowering his shoulders onto yours . . the only gentle thing he did. both of your legs are by his side now, and as he regains his sanity, you wrap your arms around him, kaneki already aware of your consciousness the minute his teeth skimmed your neck, hearing your heart thrash from his filthy assault.

"thank you, baby," he kisses you again. you smile faintly, massaging his scalp, drifting off back into slumber.

© 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖊

© 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖊. please do not repost, steal, or modify my work simply because it is mine. stealing isn't cute. i'll ruin your life ♡