‍ angel, sanemi.

‍angel

angel.

˖ ࣪ 📓◞ cw :: ━━━ fem!reader, lowercase intended, black coded, breeding kink, reader gets folded like a pretzel, sanemi's kind of an asshole?, overstim, mild degrading, pregnancy talk, drabble.
word count :: 933.

   it's so indecent the position he has you in currently

   it's so indecent the position he has you in currently. tummy folded, knees by your shoulders with his hot, clammy hands holding them down with all his strength. driving his cock deep into your pretty pussy, hips clashing hard, so hard you swear his skin could become one with your own. it's hot. the room itself. your body is sweltering beneath him, not a window open, no air on. just on your back getting fucked into a squeaky mattress in your boyfriend's dark apartment.

   "it's so deep in your pussy," sanemi chokes, his bare chest coated lightly with his own sweat, rolling down the crevices of his chiseled abs. he looks so handsome above you. you're surprised you can scan for a feature at all considering your eyes have been crossed for the past three minutes. it's impossible to cough out an ounce of vocabulary. he feels so good. it's intoxicating.

   "you're so disgusting," he'll call you out next, a habit of his. jaw clenching as the whites of his hair sticks to his forehead, thick voice rumbling in his throat as your cunt squeezes his dick, making it somewhat difficult to pull in and out. your lips aren't meeting, mouth agape and tongue dry for too long now. you moan from his insult. "every word i say has your pussy clenching my dick tight."

   and he's right. how could it not? he talks to you so well that your body's reactions are heightened. finally, you focus your sight, which instantly becomes a problem again because it falls on his arms. the way they flex, the multiple scars scattered along his biceps and forearms. it makes you dizzy all over, whimpering and losing yourself. sanemi clenches his jaw with frustration, halting his waist.

   "you're going dumb," now he's dragging you further into him, sitting up fully on his knees and bear hugging your thighs to his chest. he's deeper this time, and you can't help but outstretch your arms above you, arching your back and submitting to him completely. "now how's that any fun for me? you know i don't like my angel silent."

   " 'nemi, please !" your sniffles are ... cute, to say the least. it's really funny how you're trying to act innocent right now when it's your fault you're in this predicament to begin with. he was fine with coming home after a nice date at the park with your daughter. but you shifted the mood after putting the three year old to bed. catching an unnecessary attitude with him and he doesn't fuck with a bitchy woman. you know better than that. so, lessons needed to be learned.

   "let me take what i fucking want," he growls maliciously, like a hungry, unhinged animal. pounding his cock into your puffy, swollen cunny. it's been about thirty minutes since your little outburst in the bathroom. complaining that you wanted another baby and sanemi telling you that one child was enough. but you're so fucking persistent on what you want it drives the man to insanity. "wanted me to breed you again, is that right? that'll satisfy you, huh? putting another baby in your tummy?"

   you hiccup, nodding your head. "mhm hmm."

   "that's why you were acting out earlier. seeing that woman at the park with the bloated belly made you miss it. my poor girl."

   this was torture. he was playing with you. it's not fair that you've orgasmed twice yet he's holding back so much from you. the main objective, and what you wanted so badly in your womb right fucking now. your limbs are tired and you're ready to throw another fit in a minute if he didn't give you his cum. such a simple task he's making extremely difficult. sanemi splits your thighs apart to slot himself back in between, chest to yours, applying all of his weight. you weakly raise your right hand to rake through his scalp, tugging and rotating your hips beneath him, desperately pleading for him to move. you seal him to you with your legs locking on the backs of his, making sure he doesn't escape. he grins at your plan.

"sanemi. do it. please hurry! i need it!" you're on the verge of breaking down. he's trying not to give in too fast, but at this point it's been long enough. he's sleepy, and you're getting rapid. sanemi puts most of his weight into his right forearm, using that as leverage along with his knees to slide his dick halfway out of you, only leaving the tip kissing your hole, stays there for a second before saying, "act like you deserve it. beg me."

   and if there's anything sanemi's angel knows how to do? it's fucking beg. curling up into him and humping him like you're feral. "please baby, wanna be full. fuck your cum into me. wanna have another baby. i wanna be pregnant again! i need your cum. please. please. please. i'll do anything, fuck please?!"
only then is he satisfied. filthy angel.

   "enough," sanemi sinks your knees back into the bed, sheathing his cock back inside, only needing a few more pumps before he's spilling inside just like you planned. you're keening as he kisses you, wet and nasty with so much tongue. your body jolts in his captivity when he raises and slams his hips into yours, getting rougher and faster every passing second. "shut up and lemme get you pregnant."

© 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖊

© 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖊. please do not repost, steal, or modify my work simply because it is mine. stealing isn't cute. i'll ruin your life ♡