‍ shortcake, eren.

shortcake.

˖ ࣪ 📓◞ cw :: ━━━ fem!reader, baker!eren, fluff, cute lil food fight, eren's a house husband, soft sex, oral (f received), tiny bits of spanking, black coded, pleasure!dom, domestic eren.
word count :: 2.6k

   a sweet aroma of sugar and cake hits your nose when you walk into the rustic brick house you and your love owned

a sweet aroma of sugar and cake hits your nose when you walk into the rustic brick house you and your love owned. deep into an enchanted forest in italy, deciding to move here after your fifth anniversary. you just got back from your morning stroll, yellow sundress flowing with the wind as the woven brown basket in your arm swings lightly. you filled it with fruits from the nearby market. peaches were back in season so you picked a few of them. gathered lemons for lemonade. strawberries because they're eren's favorite. and granny smith apples for apple pie.

when you entire the kitchen to place your goodies in the fridge, also to follow the delicious scent, you're shocked to see your boyfriend shirtless other than an apron and sweats on his body, bowls and bowls filled with various ingredients ranging from flour, eggs, milk, cake mix, and strawberries. his whipping a fluffy white mixture in a bowl now as he whistled to himself.

"eren?"

when he turns, you snicker at the spots of flour on his face. one on his nose, and some on his cheek and chin. his pristine white teeth beaming as he sees his pretty girl, waving his wooden spoon at you.

"hiiiiii," he smiles.

"good morning, honey. i leave for two hours and this is what happens?"

"okay, so boom," his heavy feet strolls toward you, kissing your forehead before he's walking around the kitchen island to his macbook. "i was watching all of these aesthetic pastry videos and shit on youtube, and i came across these korean street food clips and one of them were of strawberry shortcake's i reallyyy wanted to make for you. so, yeah. i apologize for the mess."

"i'm intrigued," you giggle, giving him a kiss on the lips before focusing on the video that's on loop on his laptop. "you're so sweet. you wanted to do this for me?"

"mostly for you, yes. but some for me because i made myself hungry watching hours of footage."

"so that's what took you so long in the bathroom. you were watching while in the shower?" you raise your brow, smoothing your hands over his waistline, your cheek on his back as you hug him, his natural scent making you feel at home.

eren upturns his lips, raising a hand. "guilty."

"well, how's the progress so far?"

"uh," he looks around, pouting. "it's going. i've been measuring and prepping for about an hour."

"do you mind if i help?" you bat your lashes. "i picked fresh strawberries we can use."

"i meant to say you were out earlier than usual. how was your walk?"