‍ i love hearing you scream, kaneki.

☆

☆. warnings - 1.0k fem!reader, masturbation, spying, feral reader, spanking, mask-kink, hair pulling, finger sucking, dry humping, squirting, minors aren't welcomed! comments are appreciated ty. <3

now you know you're not supposed to be doing this

now you know you're not supposed to be doing this. if you wanted your pussy played with, he was more than welcome to honor that. as kaneki stands at the doorway of your shared bedroom, crossing his black sleeved arms while leaning his head against the door, a smirk curls under his mask-covered face. he went out some time ago to feed, and it seems like you couldn't help yourself for a lonely few hours, rushing your pretty light pink acrylics over your gushing clit. ass arched and perched under a pillow you grind against while nothing but whiny whimpers echo the room. he's immersed in the way you drench the pillow, swaying your hips and squeezing your eyes shut, mouth wide open as you breathe heavily, somewhat drooling.

he's sure you didn't hear him walk in given you never stopped and you were partially forcing your orgasm out of carnal relief. if you heard him, you would've slowed your pace, wanting him to finish for you if he saw.

"kaneki," your other hand reaches behind yourself to spread your flesh apart, kaneki swallowing thickly, shifting in his spot from the sudden ache in his dick, worsening when that hand of yours smacks onto your ass, wishing it was his own, the force pathetic compared to his.

it's amusing, to say the least. why try when you know you'll never reach that same pleasure only he's able to give you? maybe you wanted him to see you like this; make him feen for you like you do. he knows you're out the roof when your hormones get to you, ending your cycle and giving him the green light that he can't hurt you like he thinks he would. kaneki refrains himself from being near you around that period of time, still trying to maintain his ghoulish tendencies. blood makes him insanely feral.

seeing you hump your pillow like woman in heat gives him a similar high. he's eaten already, yet now, he's starving. it's not even him being horny, he just wanted to feel what you felt, times more. take care of you.

he trails near you quietly, leather boots off his feet, slender fingers reaching for his zipper he pulls down, knees dipping into the bed. "you poor thing."

your body jumps from the sudden intrusion, eyes wide as you turn your head to see him, shaking under his warm touch. his eyes are dark under his black joker-like mask, pussy throbbing even more as his cologne clouded your nose and the heaviness from his cock slaps onto your ass. the fuzziness in your head still makes you loopy, smiling like an idiot and stretching your arms straight before you, so very very happy to have him here.

"hi, ken," you moan, his hands caressing your naked skin, fresh out the shower and moisturized with cocoa butter, squeezing you gently here and there.

"hi, doll," kaneki hovers over your face buried into the sheets. "you missed me?"

"yess," you cry as he rubs the head between your lips, gathering your slick on his cock, thrusting softly against your clit. "missed you so much, ken. m'sorry."

"for what, doll, hmm?" his breath fans over your ear as he grabs you still and slides deep into you, groaning low in his throat while watching your eyes flicker white.

"can't-" you gasp, fisting the sheets and the room goes quiet, both of you tuning into the sound his hips made clapping against your ass gently. "couldn't hold off."

"don't be sorry, i'm here now," he cooes. "feels better with me, right?"

"much better," your tongue lolls out, giggling like a high caught you. kaneki finds it cute when you're out your head, shaking his head and smoothing his hands over your ass, molding the brown skin like clay, bringing you back to his abdomen to touch you fully.

"fix it so it's where you want it," he refers to the pillow, prolonging an exhale as you do what he says, holding your clit to the pillow as if to become one. kaneki hums with complacency, leaning over you as both of his heavy hands clutch your waist, pressing you down fully, muscles bulging before he maneuvers his hips back and hits harder into you.

"baby, m'gonna cum too fast," your hand reaches behind yourself to slow his hips, not doing much since he yanks it away, grunting and slapping your ass.

"you're gonna cum fast anyways because you were playing with yourself," he grits his teeth, arousal trickling down your inner thighs the more he smacks your ass.

"keep doing what you doing. i'll fuck you through it," his black fingernails grasps your wavy black and white highlighted hair, tugging at your scalp as he rests his chin on your forehead, fucking you to your desire as you hold your pillow in its place, clit bumping on it with every thrust of his hips, stimulating it perfectly.

"kaneki," his fingers are quick to stuff your mouth, moaning around them and matching his pace by fucking him back, voice in your ear saying the most incredulous things, eyes twitching.

"keep going. make yourself cum."

kaneki praises you the instant you cum, soaking the sheets and your filthy thighs, beating your pussy through it harder, until you're screaming his name and gushing wetter, kaneki removing his fingers from your mouth and playfully slapping at your clit with joy, gravelly voice chuckling in your face as he takes off his mask and kisses you upside down. you reach up and grip at his snow-white hair, mashing your lips messily with his own, hiccuping as your legs continue to tremble.

"i love hearing you scream. love when you do that for me. keep it that way."

© 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖊

© 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖊. please do not repost, steal, or modify my work simply because it is mine. stealing isn't cute. i'll ruin your life ♡