‍ biology 101, mitsuya.

☆. warnings — 646. drabble, fem!reader, lowercase intended, public sex in a closet, mitsuya is kinda mean, dirty talk, friends w benefits, college au, jealousy, black coded, aggressive sex, minors aren't welcomed.

it's all hanma's fault

it's all hanma's fault. if he hadn't overstepped his boundaries and touched you like you were his, you wouldn't be in this situation. and the fact that you just let him put his hands on your waist and move you to sit on his lap during lunch pissed him off even more. yeah, maybe you weren't mitsuya's, maybe he does have a hard time containing his composure when other men that aren't him touch you inappropriately. maybe you were just fuck buddies who call each other over every friday night to fuck one another dumb. or maybe he just doesn't give a fuck.

the lewd squelching your pussy makes as he manically drills his cock into you has your eyes rolling back, crying like you lost your favorite pet or some shit. literal tears leaking from your eyes as he pounded into you, his arm locked around your neck, putting you in a chokehold, dick stretching you out deliciously it nearly has you seeing heaven. your voice trembles and cracks as mitsuya grunts behind you, your sundress wrinkled at your waist as he balls it in his fist and yanks you back on him.

"next time you let somethin' like that happen, ima drag your ass in here every time and fuck you till you get it. got it?" he seethes, dropping your dress to spank your ass brutally. you hiss from the sting, but it feels good overall. "i don't care if they hear you. i'll fuck you in front of everybody to prove my point."

that's right, a lecture did start in the classroom you two snuck off to. buried in the dark closet. mitsuya grew even more agitated by that, harshly slapping his hand over your flushed face and thrusting slower, making sure your skin doesn't interact loudly. the two of you listen in on the professors voice as he rambles boringly about covalent bonds. your salvia dampening mitsuya's ring-clad palm. you reach behind yourself to tug at his lilac hair after he pushes you flat up to a wall, mouth at your cheek.

"shut the fuck up and take it," mitsuya tries to muffle your sounds as best as he can, but it's nearly impossible with how fucking good he felt. it's true that he fucked you better than a lot of other men you've been with, hanma included. his dick was fatter, stroking just the right places and left you panting like a dog. every time he fucked you, you felt completely open, like a damn wound. even after he pulls out, your pussy finds itself crying from the abandonment.

his hands are really big, and pretty as shit. you loved when he touched you, your skin on fire. it's the simple things he does that makes you so fucking wet it's insane. one time you were having a conversation with him about a football game, and he just happened to grab your inner thigh, and your entire body heated up like flames. when he whispers nasty shit in your ear, you can cum untouched. when he suffocates you with his hand, when he slaps your face, when he spits in your mouth and tells you to swallow, when he fucks his cock in like he despises you, when he . . . you get it. mitsuya is a fucking demon. he fucks you like the slut you were. and you thank him for it every time.

obedient to him without even realizing it.
when he notices your breathing stops and your legs begin to tremble, he praises you until you get there, massaging your hips while working his cock deeper, inch by inch, rotating his hips.

"go 'head, cum on your dick."

© 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖊

© 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖊. please do not repost, steal, or modify my work simply because it is mine. stealing isn't cute. i'll ruin your life ♡