nasty, connie.

how i see connie in my head ^ ♡ ☆

☆. warnings — 1.8k. fem!reader, riding, oral {f & m received} , rainstorm sex, impact play {spanking like rlly hard, yanking}, biting, connie's feral af, overstimulation, unprotected sex, condescension, use of sex enhancement pills, squirting, dirty talk, black coded. minors aren't welcomed! comments are appreciated! <3

 minors aren't welcomed! comments are appreciated! <3

pink pussycat was a devil. a fucking . . jesus, you can't even think. dates with connie were always just the sweetest things, like lauren hill said. he smells citrusy when he holds you close to his side as you lock arms and stroll around the city at midnight when there's rarely people out. he's got his usual beanie on, wearing all black as you tighten and loosen your grasp on his leather jacket with every step, feeling safe, happy, secure. you're wearing an oversized loose knitted matcha green sweater with a long black pencil skirt, light green yeezy slides giving you barely a boost to be leveled with him.

there's this pho restaurant the two of you eat at regularly, usually always super late at night since they stay open until 3am. it's your favorite because they serve soju, and when you get a few sips in your system? you're a good ass time. the furthest table to the back of the small restaurant was practically carved with your names on it. slurping pho and generously sipping soju. it begins to pour out, eating, drinking, and conversing until 2am. the two of you run to find shelter after leaving, needing to buy an umbrella before you're drenched. somehow, you stumble into a dimly lit store, one of the few that were open on this block, clearing your faces from the rain to find yourselves entering a sex shop.

and, well, that's how it all began. sex enhancement pills, something you've heard about but never endured in. you've done your research a while back when the two of you were talking about kinks, sex toys and whatnot. connie was usually reserved about things like that, too shy to say what he liked to try. you'd like to thank the soju for his sudden interest in a new activity. buying the black and pink his and hers pills and taking them in the shop, heading straight home anyways before it hits you hard.

the package says it takes an hour to go into affect, but you swear you feel it in under thirty, connie's hand massaging your thigh the whole uber ride home, squirming in your seat and biting your lip, feeling yourself soaking your underwear. it's evident he's feeling it too, bouncing his leg quick halfway home, that familiar turn of the corner making him grab your hand to get ready to pull you out the car. the driver wishes you a goodnight, and the two of you thank him quietly before rushing to the front door to avoid getting too wet.