𝒫𝐿𝒜𝒴 𝒲𝐼𝒯𝐻 𝑀𝐸, jean.

౨ৎ warnings

౨ৎ warnings . . . fem!reader, lowercase intended, sneaky sex, praise, voyeur, reader friendzone's eren bc she's infatuated with jean, jean steals you?, dry humping, mating press, oral.

mocha's note; this is sooooo fucking old omg. dug it outta the pits of hell.

its foul when he purposefully speeds up the pace of his hips when he knows eren is passing by the dark room only illuminating blue led lights, giving you no chance but to moan louder, unable to help it

its foul when he purposefully speeds up the pace of his hips when he knows eren is passing by the dark room only illuminating blue led lights, giving you no chance but to moan louder, unable to help it. what if he left that crack in the door on purpose? most likely, he did. and, he did. an obvious sign that he wanted eren to realize he's the one that gets to fuck you, make you cum—not him.

"did you see the look on levi's face when i hit that touch down?" reiner commented, popping a few skittles in his mouth and forming a wide smirk. "he was pissed as fuck."

"too fucking bad, he needed a taste of his own medicine," connie chuckles, retrieving the blunt from his hand before taking a puff out of it himself.

"yo, eren! what we doing here, man?" connie shouted out, waiting for him to reply before he emerged back into the basement, a big white box in his hand. "what's that?"

"anybody up for a game?" he had asked, everyone's attention on him.

"depends on what it is."

"there's this game i bought online, right. it's underground, meaning that it's probably fucking illegal. it's limited players, only two at a time so we have to take turns. i figured we should test it out."

"what's it called?" reiner asks.

"stay alive."

"so it's a scary game then, seriously? did you test it out at least, like for yourself?" connie hopped in, fixing the beanie on his head.

"nah, i just said we could all test it out." eren rolled his eyes.

"so basically you were too much of a pussy to see what this game was actually about?" connie snickered, snatching the black case away from him, noticing that it didn't have a picture, just a black and red disc.