‍ suck it, gojo.

☆. warnings2.6k. fem!reader, toy use ꒰ butt plug , oral ꒰ m & f ꒱, an♡l play, rough play, impact play, dacryphilia, mild degradation, reader has a huge kink for spit, slight daddy kink so if that makes you uncomfortable? *shrugs*, praising, gojo is lowkey p*ssy whipped, edging, non sorcerer au. minors aren't welcomed! comments are appreciated. <3

"what you smiling for?"

ocean blue eyes glance your way from his peripheral view, noticing you carrying a package you went to retrieve after the doorbell rang, a bit too excitedly. practically skipping on your tiptoes as you approach him, sitting on the couch with his work notebook and pen in hand, calculating bills per usual. his eyes follow you as you make your way beside him, plopping down and ripping open the rose gold bubble-like envelope, your smile wide and his eyebrows immediately arching as he witnesses the shiny object you pull out. a pretty glass butt plug with a rose carved handle, his dick just aching at the thought of seeing that inside you.

"nasty thing, huh?" gojo smirks, blushing from the name, shifting in your spot and folding your legs pretzel style. "when did you order this, pretty?"

"last week," he takes the toy from you, observing the object, mind running wild and for a second, you wonder if he had actually heard you, zoning out entirely. "after we fucked on the balcony and you. ."

"fingered that pretty ass of yours?" he looks at you, the rasp in his voice building the arousal between your legs, the memory aiding on to the sensation. it was the first time gojo ever tried that with you; anal play. you were never open to the idea only because you thought it wasn't necessary if you had a functioning vagina. putting anything in or around your rear end was off limits, that is until he sneakily performed the action, his drunkenness that night taking over him. it was a rush of pleasure you'd never felt before and you couldn't erase that day ever since.

"mm hm," you swallow. "i liked it, and i know it's something you enjoy, so i came across it while looking for lingerie and . . here it is."

"get over here," he wastes no time in saying, clearing his lap of books and pencils. "bend over me."

your skin heats up, your teeth sinking into your lower lip, trying to hide your smile. you loved that it didn't take much to coax him into sex. if you wanted it, he'd give it to you, in more ways than one. gojo spreads his long legs, sitting straight with his back pressed to the couch. now you had him hot and bothered, bringing this up so suddenly. he could spank you for being so naughty. that's what he intended at most once you arched over him, your tummy pressed to gray sweatpants covered knees. his fingers trail under the band of your bubblegum pink thong, tugging on it and purposely letting it pop your skin when he released it. smoothing his hands over the curve of your ass after pulling the material down your silky thighs. groaning to himself as he groped your flesh and spread your ass apart, appreciatively grinning at your already wet pussy.