‍ ‍gamer boys, dabi + keigo.

☆

☆. warnings - 2.6k. fem!reader, threesome, black coded, brat taming, smoking {literally just a blunt}, cockwarming, oral {m.received}, double penetration, manhandling, humiliation, spanking, creampie, teasing, sucking, pussy slaps, dabi and keigo are mean :(. minors aren't welcomed! comments are appreciated! <3

harsh clicking on playstation controllers surrounded the darkly lit living room, the three of you focused on the tv screen in multiplayer mode, gun shots ringing in your ears as foul words fly out your cute little mouth, dabi tapping the top of yo...

harsh clicking on playstation controllers surrounded the darkly lit living room, the three of you focused on the tv screen in multiplayer mode, gun shots ringing in your ears as foul words fly out your cute little mouth, dabi tapping the top of your head, scolding you for your language as he knocks back the last bit of his beer. you're sat on the floor with your head resting on keigo's spread lap, the smoke from his blunt clouding your nose.

keigo passes the blunt to dabi, sitting up with his arms going around your neck, remote near your chin as he focuses on the match, kissing your neck with tongue and laughing as you get angry from his distraction and die, dabi unable to revive you considering he stands up to retrieve another can.

"you fucking cheated!" you screech, slapping his leg with annoyance and standing to your feet you stomp to dramatize your anger, tits bouncing in your loose baby blue crop top, your fuzzy matching shorts high on your waist.

"I said watch your mouth," dabi growls from the kitchen, rolling his eyes as he grabs a few fruits.

"ay, your aim is shit," keigo laughs, blocking your hit as you swing at him again, pouncing on him as he yells playfully. "alright, I'm sorry!"

"this is exactly why I wanted to play mortal kombat, you guys aren't fair in cod," you pout, crossing your arms and sitting back down with a huff.

"here, feed her these. she'll feel better," dabi enters, handing keigo the bowl he gathered. you roll your eyes. they treated you like you were some sort of pet, thinking they can tame you with treats and words of praise. it worked.

"baby, switch the game. I'm done with this," you demand, dabi stopping in front of the screen with a raised brow.

"say that again, nicer this time."

"can you please switch to mortal kombat," you fix your tone sarcastically, batting your lashes.

dabi scoffs, shaking his head. "your mouth is out of control today."