𝐵𝒰𝐵𝐵𝐿𝐸𝒢𝒰𝑀, ellie.

⸝⸝ ౨ৎ :: ellie finger fucks you after you get your nails done since they're too long to do yourself

⸝⸝ ౨ৎ :: ellie finger fucks you after you get your nails done since they're too long to do yourself. ♡

warnings ౨ৎ 2.5k. fem!reader, lowercase intended, black coded, creaming, sub/dom, dirty talk, daddy kink, ellie smokes cigs swrry, fingering, finger sucking, kissing, bit of a bratty reader, spoiled!reader, ellie is too irritated so she gets nasty in the car, dry humping, choking, thigh spanks, praise, pet names [ baby. mamas. sweetie. princess ], established relationship. minors aren't welcomed!

can't help but picture the way ellie would finger fuck you after paying for your nails to get done, the bubblegum pink acrylics, also stiletto shaped with white patterns of pretty shit making it difficult for you to do the deed yourself

can't help but picture the way ellie would finger fuck you after paying for your nails to get done, the bubblegum pink acrylics, also stiletto shaped with white patterns of pretty shit making it difficult for you to do the deed yourself. the eye roll ellie gives you as she leans against the black vechicle behind you, puffing on a cigarette she swore she'd quit a million times as you leave the vicinity of the salon, twiddling your dainty fingers for her to view. a cloud of smoke is blown past her plush pink lips as she gives you that knowing glare, that shape insanely disrespectful in her mind. how the fuck were you going to take care of her if she needed it? the disapproving upturned pout of your girlfriend's lips give you that sinking feeling in your gut, knowing she'd do that the instant she saw them. but they were so pretty, and you wanted to try something new.

"daddy, hiiiii!" that sweet tone of yours sing as her pretty princess approaches her, smooching her freckled face. ellie's lips reminded in a tight line, groaning as she trailed her hand down the middle of your back and to your ass that's nearly exposed from the wind blowing, or rather the short length of it.

"lemme see your nails," ellie rasps, tossing her cigarette to the side as she stares down at you with an unreadable expression. scary and intimidating as usual.

you don't know why you're so nervous, slowly raising your hands to her view for her to see clearer. a deep swallow catches her attention, eyeing your throat before bringing her tatted hands up to enclose your fingers with her. your arms rise as she lifts your hands that hold hers, ellie humming as she looks at the dozens of iridescent gems.

"cute."

you bat your falsies. "yes? you like 'em, baby?"

ellie nods only once. "let's go get you some food. you barely ate the waffles i made this morning."