hot like fire, toji.

warnings 𑄽𑄺 2

warnings 𑄽𑄺 2.4k. fem reader, lowercase intended, she/her pronouns, heavy infatuation, oral [ f + m.], mention of car sex + alleyway, small argument, impact play, choking, strangers to whatever, dacryphilia, toji gives sugar daddy vibes with the sugar, kissingggg, missionary, unprotected sex, average pet names, lots more but i don't feel like listing, minors aren't allowed!
━━━ ꒰ 𝑚𝑜𝑐ℎ𝑎'𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 .ᐟ ꒱ ; for my bestie bc she screamed at me for more toji fics. thecoochiefairy

lust is a dangerous thing

lust is a dangerous thing. it can make a person commit unspeakable acts for someone they desired profoundly. never would you have expected to give yourself to a stranger, to some man you met in a bar at two in the morning. this same man now had you eating at his face drunkenly in public areas, gaining weird stares from others. when you looked at him, an otherworldly entity possesses you, a sexual demon. there's times where you can't stop biting your lips or sulking your eyes submissively to him. touching him, stroking or tugging at his sable hair you loved so fucking much. this person makes you drop to your knees behind an alleyway while he fucks your mouth as he pleases. eats you out on his knees in the darkest and furthest corner of a movie theatre.

fucks you in mostly public areas, which was way out of your comfort zone, but you adapted, because you yearned him as fucking badly. an equal infatuation. he drives you crazy. he gets a kick out of you choking him while you ride him in his dark gray audi, eyes rolling back with every drop your ass makes to his broad thighs. seeing the sweat dip into the crevice of your breasts as your neck narrows back and your singing his name in sweet symphonies of salacious moans, fingertips digging into his thigh you grip for balance as you bounce and shake. toji's irises darken at you with captivity, mouth open as he inches his face closer to catch your nipples to suck.

"what does your pussy taste like?"

from the corner of your eye, you could see the man flick his dragon embroidered silver lighter, the lid shutting and opening as he smirked dully at you, waiting impatiently for your answer. his stare on you makes you feel powerful, yet that power would soon subjugate once he shows you just how powerless you are while fucking you senselessly. it's so vivid, the night you met him. what renders you immobile while thinking of it is how much you ached for him that day, the terrible throbbing of your clit, the pool of arousal in your panties as he shoved you up against the wall, chest pressed to your back as your ass ground onto the bulge in his jeans, his mouth on your neck greedily.