‍ baby wyd, ichigo.

‍baby, wyd

baby, wyd.

˖ ࣪ 📓◞ cw :: ━━━ fem!reader, black coded, established relationship, modern au, fluff, erotic filming, mirror sex, smoking ꒰ blunt ꒱, unprotected sex, reverse cowgirl position, eating each other's faces, cuddle fuck, sloppy intimate slow nasty sex lmao, pet names, use of daddy a few times, reader creams, ichigo's rlly in love with reader.
word count :: 3.3k

ichi <3baby, wyd?

ichi <3
baby, wyd?

cupcake <3
just got home from work ! whyyyyy? 🥺

ichi <3
gonna take you out. i'll be omw in thirty.

thirty? after all this time he still doesn't understand how time consuming it is to get yourself ready to go out. definitely when you weren't aware of where you're going. your boyfriend didn't give you any hint so you were unsure of how to dress. on top of that, it was nearly midnight. your late shift at the hospital draining you, and the moment you came home and kicked off your scrubs, the last thing on your mind was to get ready to go out. your bed was calling you. so close yet so far. ichigo had literally messaged you the moment you leaped out of your convertible. sucking it up just for him, you hop in the shower with no further questions. it has been a while since you've seen him, both equally busy.

maybe he just missed you the same and wanted to do something nice for you. or just craved to be in your presence again. weekends were really the only time the two of you were available. the sweet scent of olay white strawberry and mint body wash mixed in with the thick charcoal rag scrubbing against your skin relaxes your body to the fullest. phases by chase atlantic booms through the cream tile of your shower walls, vibrating in your ears inimically as the hot water beats down onto your skin. you made sure to leave the door unlocked for ichigo to step inside, usually welcoming himself in without letting you know. one time having to smack him for being inconsiderate even if he blamed you for leaving it unsecured. cleansing your face and then finishing with your to die for tree hut strawberry scrub, you're wrapped up in a towel while you brush and rinse your mouth.

patting dry, you lather yourself in baby oil from head to toe, hair still caught in your shower cap. you smile down at your chubby black cat brushing up against your ankle with a silver anklet labeled with your boyfriend's name. a gift for your first anniversary. the short feline skips behind you as you stroll through your studio to reach your bedroom, sighing to yourself because you're suddenly stressed about what to wear. nothing could possibly be open this late to really head out for. he has to be fucking with you. what if you get all dolled up just for him to pull up to mcdonald's? you'd be irritated, but thankful nonetheless. quality time is all that mattered. even sitting in his car listening to music would mean everything right now. a passenger princess is what he called you one time. you just loved the idea of being around him.