‍ stay quiet, shikamaru.

☆. warnings - 1.6k. fem!reader, non shinobi au, vulgar language, dirty talk bc why not, oral sex, drunk sex, quiet sex, squeaky bed, p*ssy put his ass to sleep now he calling you nyquil, accidental voyeurism, quickie, black coded. minors aren't allowed! comments are appreciated.

"they're gonna fucking kill me," shikamaru mutters quietly as he holds your waist and slowly steps into your bedroom, your giggling muffled by his chest he pressed your face in to keep you silent

"they're gonna fucking kill me," shikamaru mutters quietly as he holds your waist and slowly steps into your bedroom, your giggling muffled by his chest he pressed your face in to keep you silent. your parents were asleep only two doors down and the two of you were coming back from a party with your friends, slightly tipsy. at least you were.

"they sleep like rocks," you snuggle your face in his chest, bear hugging him while he walked the two of you towards your bed, the backs of your knees hitting it but you never sat down.

"you say that and next thing your dad's barging in with a pistol to my head," shikamaru argues and you pout, lifting yourself on your toes and kissing at his neck, his gasp filling the air when you dart your tongue out to lick at his sweet spot and mark a hickey. "stop, we can't. i'm not trying to die."

"you wouldn't die for me?" you whisper, kissing under his chin and roaming your hands over his bulge, finding his button and undoing it along with his zipper. he almost pulls away until your warm hand wraps around his dick and slowly strokes it, his hand going to your ass to grab under your skirt out of shock, his head tossing back.

"you don't listen," he groans, cupping your chin and kissing you hard, the echo of your lips passionately smacking together hardening him even more. shikamaru zips down the back of your skirt which drops and pools around your feet before picking you off the ground and standing you tall on the bed. you both watch each other undress, you stripping from your tank top, and shikamaru stepping out of his jeans and pulling the t-shirt he wore over his head.

"come here," he says and you drop to your knees and crawl to him. he turns you around so your backside is his only view, hugging you to his chest so his chin rests between your shoulder blade and his hand trails down your chest until it cups your pussy and you moan. "you're already so wet."

you feel his erection pressed to your back until he holds you still by your neck that you place your hand on top of. as you wait for the slightest movement, you're instantly taken aback when he spits in his hand, strokes himself and slips into you all in one motion. his sharp hips are touching your ass and he's deep inside, your breathing unsteady as he wastes no time and fucks you hard, wrapping his forearm around your stomach and pants on your neck hotly. the light claps of skin colliding only loud enough for the two of you to hear other than one another's needy moans.

you attempt to reach behind yourself to touch him but is flabbergasted when he hastily slams into you, the sound getting louder and the level of your noises increasing. he ignores your pleads to slow down, too focused on how good you felt. you loved it, no doubt, but you really didn't want to make your parents aware of what was happening. you definitely forgot to lock the door and didn't need one of them walking in seeing you in this position. even if they did, the first sight they'd see was shikamaru's ass.