‍ kisses down low, ichigo.

kisses down low.

˖ ࣪ 📓◞ cw :: ━━━ fem!reader, cunninglingus, bathroom stall tings, fingering, black coded, minors aren't welcomed ! jus thinkin' about ichi eating coochie <3
word count :: 776

˖ ࣪ 📓◞ cw :: ━━━ fem!reader, cunninglingus, bathroom stall tings, fingering, black coded, minors aren't welcomed ! jus thinkin' about ichi eating coochie <3word count :: 776

   "who told you i didn't eat pussy? "

   is this how first dates are supposed to go? having your chest pressed up against the cold wall of a theatre stall while the man you've been crushing on for months eats your pussy from the back? hell if you knew. it was the best decision you'd ever made bringing up a rumor about him that went around campus. ' ichigo doesn't eat pussy. i would know' says two girls in your psychology class. you couldn't even focus on the movie while sitting next to him, fiddling with the bucket of buttery popcorn in your lap, his hand on your thigh your eyes couldn't draw away from.

   only girls i like, he reassured you after you jokingly asked the question while heading out your seats. it only made you float on clouds. now you're floating on your tippy toes, trying your best not to make a peep in the girls bathroom. it was super late at night so the theatre was closing soon. you're gripping onto your cotton black skirt as it resides on your thick hips, scrunching the material up as you bite your lip. cheek firm to the marble steel.

   "nng, ichi—" his big hands are all over you, the other occupied as two long digits shake knuckles deep into your pussy, a shuddery moan faltering past your plump lips. he doesn't bother telling you to be silent, simply because he didn't care to get caught. the doors locked, and even if you did, he'd still finish what he started. you screech low in your throat after he spanks you, humming while he squeezes your flesh and you greedily rock back on his fingers, squealing when he curled his fingers.

   "i know, princess," he hissed deridingly, and you reply with a broken cry, his strong palm hitting against your ass sinisterly each time you moved back against his long fingers. he holds down the middle of your back to make you arch more, keeping you there while his hand wildly claps on your skin, twisting and curling his middle and ring fingers to hit all the perfect spots.

   his eyes devilishly study you, your hips quaking the faster you bounce your ass back, ichigo grinning and speeding up his fingers until you jump and reach behind yourself to slow him down, his pace rapid and your voice couldn't help itself, moans nearly echoing around the bathroom.

   "move your hand," he rasps, slipping his fingers out and setting his hands under the curve of your ass with his breath hitting you, lower lip dropping and meeting with the upper slowly to kiss your cunt, lashes grazing his cheekbones as he closed his eyes. you whimpered, covering your mouth when you hear a faucet turn on, indicating someone was in the area and using the restroom. a desperate whine tumbles from your throat. you hated that he picked here to do this. you should've kept your mouth shut.

   your back arches more when his thick tongue delves into your soppy hole, covetously rocking on his face for extra friction. ichigo's tongue giving you heavy and hard licks. he grunts against you and hits your ass hard, being rougher with his tongue, flicking vehemently and swallowing like a starved animal. you gasp, trying as best as you could not to be too loud but it was near impossible at this rate. so, really, fuck who hears. ichigo spreads your thighs apart, thumbs holding your ass up so he could graze every inch of you with his mouth.

   "fuck," ichigo cusses, burying his face deep into your pussy and slurping incredulously. reaching behind yourself to grip at his hair. your thighs quiver on his face, your stomach coiling as he moaned and tasted you, swallowing every last drop. you hiccup, keeping your hand over your mouth, screaming your voice dead in your palm as you came tediously in his mouth, squeezing your thighs shut as well as your eyes. ichigo overstimulates your orgasm as he suctions his lips precipitately all over you. moist lips pecking the flesh of your thighs to ease your orgasm, body trembling eccentrically, trying to regain your breath with your face squashed into the curve of your arm, perplexed. lost for fucking words.

   ichigo wraps his arm around your waist, holding your back to his chest to keep you balanced after he hands to his full height, licking his beet red lips and kissing your neck. "tell those girls your pussy was in my mouth."

© 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖊

© 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖊. please do not repost, steal, or modify my work simply because it is mine. stealing isn't cute. i'll ruin your life ♡