‍ emo boyfriends, sasuke & eren.

emo boyfriends.

˖ ࣪ 📓◞ cw :: ━━━ fem!reader, two obsessive boyfriends, polyamory, jealousy, threesome, public play, oral ꒰ f & mxm ꒱, power dynamic ... mostly eren, domesticity, spoiled reader in terms of getting plowed lmao, use of a collar & leash, body worship, use's reader like a toy, sort of bimbo reader?, dubcon!, overstim, clit spanks, degradation, pet names, slight humiliation?, breeding, this is kind of self indulgent, black coded.
mocha's note :: thought i'd put my two husbands in a scenario. the og and the current lover. two emo fuckers.
word count :: 6.0k

   eren and sasuke were a hell of a psychotic duo

   eren and sasuke were a hell of a psychotic duo. to this day, eren will never understand what you saw in sasuke. and sasuke to him. unfortunately, they had to tolerate one another for the sake of your love. you loved them. you remembered the stunned expressions on their faces the day you told them. sitting on your knees on your bedroom floor, both men seated on your loveseat and looking down at you as you massage both of their thick, inner thighs. a cute pout on your face and a soft tone in your precious voice. batting your lashes and innocently babbling about how you couldn't live without them. how one just wasn't enough for little ole you. that if you were going to be around each other all the time, you needed to be together. as a whole.

   and not long after, you had their cocks in your mouth, giving them those big eyes of yours as your bubblegum lips encase around the heads of their dicks, sharing. because that's what they needed to learn. how to share you. story goes like this. you were friends with sasuke since highschool. fucked around here and there but it was never labeled as more than that. then, when you started working at a flower shop when senior year began, that's when you met eren. the cute chestnut haired and jade-eyed boy whose smile could break hearts. he was so sweet to you. helping you out with cutting and arranging flowers on your first day since they were a little complicated. showing you how to maintain the greenhouse. stayed with you to close the store and always offered you a ride home. you said yes after the second time. he greets you with a wave every morning, a matcha green apron always around his waist, tight fitted jeans and usually a black long sleeve that's rolled to his elbows adorned on his ... godly physique.