THREE

How are we feeling? Any questions or ideas to add. Because I'm honestly all ears. Again thanks for reading guys. Even just one read means the world to me.
If people like this, and where its going I may dive into more.
Let me know.

_____________________________________________

We sat silently through 2 movies before I got up-my stomach was rumbling and I was dying for take out. "Hey Bucky, I'm ordering in, feel like anything in particular?" I called out from the kitchen as I grabbed some menus from my fridge.

He sat up as I strolled back in and handed them to him, looking them over quickly before he turned to me. "Pizza?" He asked, unsure of his reply and I smiled widely. "Read my mind. What's your go too?"

"Pepperoni with olives and tomato." I stared at him wide eyed while I made the call, heading to the kitchen. He looked at me confused as I sat down, still glaring at him. "What?" He questioned looking around.

"Is there a reason you're my neighbour? This isn't a whole Steve and Sharon thing is it? Like you weren't sent to watch me were you?" I pouted at him and he shook his head. "It was the only place I could get." He shrugged.

I sat back down, still watching him closely in my peripherals while he stared at me without even hiding it. "Do you ever not stare at people like that?" I sighed and he relaxed his face slightly but kept watching me anyway.

Frustration grew in me so I huffed and turned back to the TV until the pizza arrived. He dropped back to his spot on the couch, arms behind his head and eyes on the TV.

The pizza finally arrived and I got up, grabbing and paying for it before I kicked the door closed behind me and handed one to Bucky. He gave me a questioning look until I flipped the lids on both boxes and he saw what was inside them both, his eyes widening, then a low chuckle escaped him as he pulled his box to his lap.

"I swear you're doing this on purpose," I mumbled as I pulled a piece out, stuffing my face and narrowing my brows at him. "Coincidence." He shrugged and I rolled my eyes at him. Pepperoni, olives and tomatoes was my go to.

☆☆☆☆☆

After we ate I was rubbing my incredibly full belly, my feet up on the coffee table as I gently swirled my drink around. "So tell me then," my words were beginning to slur, I'd had maybe 8 solid glasses already and could feel I was getting sluggish, I was definitely going to be hungover tomorrow.

Bucky looked at me with slight amusement as I continued on. "What are you going to do now? Now that you're free from that Hydra hold?"

His face twisted slightly at the mention of Hydra and I didn't blame him. They were horrible and what they had done to him-no one knew the true extent of the horrors he went through under their control. I sat up, folding my legs and put my glass down so I could listen.

"I don't even know." He sighed and I saw the change in his eyes. I grabbed his hand softly-without actually meaning to, I might add and pressed it to my cheek. "Guess it would be hard to know."

"Did you have plans for after the war?" He raised a brow before looking off, lost in his head. "You didn't, did you?" I sighed and it actually hurt knowing that, that tiny piece of information about him. Had ge not expected to come home from the war?

"Guess we both need to figure out what we're going to do with our 2nd chances, huh?" I giggled slightly. My head felt foggy as the alcohol began to really affect me and I let Bucky's hand go. "Firstly, I think you need to stop drinking." I heard him as I went to grab my glass but it was in his hand, not the table where I'd put it.