FORTY-THREE

WARNING - SMUT

I whimpered softly and he lifted me to the dresser again, still keeping our mouths barely touching as his right hand gripped my hip and pulled me to the edge. My own hands gripped his hips as I pulled him closer, spreading my legs for him, letting him cradle himself between them and he groaned as the tip of him rubbed up against me and I gasped slightly at how truly fucking wet I was.

He stared me down. Asking me questions while I silently replied. It was killing me, having him right there, gently rubbing against my entrance, as he stared at me with that look, his mouth barely touching mine. All this barely touching, the words unspoken was pure fucking torture so I moved my left hand down, down to that proud, hard yet silken shaft and the moment my fingers brushed it, he ripped my hand away, holding it by my side.

"No." He demanded in that tone and I pouted slightly as I pulled back from him. "No." His voice softened as he let my hand go. Fine. I said with my eyes and he smiled softly in return before he pressed a vibranium finger to the soft spot under my chin and used very little pressure to pull me back to him. "You are infuriating." I whispered. He leant down and kissed my cheek softly before he dragged his lips along my jaw and up to my mouth again.

I arched against him as he kissed me, a slow, gentle caress of his lips on mine and felt him smile into it, his right slipped to my hip again as he held me tightly. I nearly squealed as he pushed himself against me, slipping just the tip inside but instead I chose to bite down on his lip which only made him grip the back of my head roughly. I gasped slightly as he returned to the kiss, with more force and I met it with my own urgency, grabbing his hips again before he pushed further and I broke the kiss, dropping my head back.

His lips found my neck instantly and he kissed right up the column of my throat before he nipped my chin. His breathing was sharp, shallow, just like mine. I was on fire. I felt like I was going to burn to ash. He still felt so far away from me and I was kind of terrified to look, to see how much of him was still exposed because the stretch I felt already was enough to nearly have me coming undone.

It was like he knew. Knew exactly how to fuck me up. Like he knew the control he had over me. His left hand dropped down my neck and I arched even further as his fingers brushed over my breasts, I felt myself clench him instantly and felt him flinch. "Look at me." I couldn't even fight his demands, that command in his voice and he smiled, knowing that. Asshole. I could sworn he knew I'd thought it too because he moved another inch and it was hell keeping my eyes on him as I felt my entire face heat up.

"Do not take your eyes off me." Oh sweet Mary mother of God! I bit my lip but he reached back up, dragging his thumb down my lips, parting them. "If you bite anything, it's me." I felt my legs shake and the corner of his mouth twitched feeling that too before he groaned quietly, pushing himself again to me and my mouth opened in a silent moan. He was closer but still not there and I wasn't sure if I could handle it, it felt so good but this foreplay was killing me.

He pushed again and I finally felt him, buried completely inside me as his hips pushed against my thighs and it took everything not to close my eyes until he broke our eye contact first, dropping his head to my shoulder. Fuck how long I had waited for this, craved this? It was so much more then I imagined and we hadn't even started yet. God this could kill me, if this was how I went, I would gladly kiss death on my way out. "Lexy." Bucky groaned quietly and I gulped.

"James." I replied quietly, hearing my heartbeat rather than feeling it and he chuckled softly as he leant back, just enough until our noses were touching. I scanned his eyes, quietly begging for him to say it. "You know." He whispered softly and I smiled weakly as I nodded. "I still want you to say it. I need to hear you say it...I want to watch the look in your eyes as you tell me, I want you to watch my eyes as I hear it." I replied whisper soft, brushing my lips against his and he groaned before he grabbed my face again, his thumb resting on my lips as he looked at them and then me.