FORTY-FOUR

WARNING - SMUT

That familiar warmth surrounded me as I stirred, rolling to him. "Why didn't you tell me you were a prince?" I asked groggily and he stiffened next to me. "Shuri blurted it out. But why did I find out from her?" I looked up at him and he smiled crookedly in reply. "Because I don't consider myself a prince. And it's not something you lead with anyway...gives people the wrong impression." I scoffed as I sat up, noting the sky was already darkening.

"How did you find me?" I asked, removing my wings, goggles and boots. "When I realised you'd flown off, this was the only logical place to go. The only place I hadn't yet brought you." He replied quietly and got up, moving to a wicker chest and pulled out a gorgeous red fabric tunic. "Here, you can't sleep in your suit." He nodded to my body and I shrugged. "Or I could sleep in nothing."

He rolled his eyes with a slight smile and stepped up to the entrance, dropping the sheet there before he came up to me. "You could. But the kids don't understand boundaries in the mornings." I giggled at the thought of them waking him up at in the morning. I grabbed the zipper on my suit but Bucky stopped me, giving me a look and I nodded, dropping my hand before he stepped up closer and began unzipping my suit.

"I didn't mean to come here without you...I just ended up here somehow." I said quietly as I watched his eyes. He looked up at me and smiled softly as his hands moved up my shoulders and slipped my suit off, gently pulling my arms free. "Don't apologise. My home is your home. No matter where we are." I felt a shiver run down my body as he rolled my suit to my hips, I'd not put anything on underneath it which was a first and his eyes darkened as he took my bare chest in.

"I'm home no matter where we are, because you are my home Bucky. My safe place." I whispered. His hands moved up my sides, stopping just below my breasts and I frowned slightly. "I hate it when you stop." I pouted and he huffed slightly with a smile before I gasped as his hands found them, caressing softly before he dragged his thumbs over my nipples and I gripped his belt buckle tightly, lifting up on my toes. "Well I am home here, at least for the next month." He said quietly and I tilted my head. "T'challa is hosting a gathering of sorts, for the other tribes...I need to be here."

"You sound disappointed in that." He nodded slightly and I started undoing his pants. "Why? Don't you love it here too?" I questioned him quietly. His hands roamed south and closed my eyes, feeling his warmth disappear before he was rolling my suit down, helping me pull my legs out. Once I was completely naked his hands were on my thighs and I sighed happily. "I do...but I miss Louisiana, I miss our home." Oh did my heart skip at that, our home. My heart nearly stopped when he kissed my lower belly and my eyes shot open to him.

"What are you doing?" I hissed at him but he just smiled up at me. "I might be 107 years old Lexy but I do know how to please a woman." He replied with sass, actually sass and I didn't know what to say back. I was fucking speechless and he knew it. He stood, scooping me up with him with only his left arm before he laid me down on the bed. "We already got told off." I growled at him but he just smiled. "I won't be doing much moving." He replied quietly before he kissed me quickly and dropped back to his knees on the floor, pulling my ass to the edge of the bed.

How he knew what to do with his tongue had me absolutely fucked up but God did I love it. I felt him move slightly and I sat up, looking down at him. "You move that fucking arm Bucky." I warned him and he just smiled softly against me, nibbling that pearl and I gasped as I tried to hold his eye contact. He shuffled differently and I bit my lip before nodding. He practically purred against my core before I felt the cool of his finger slip inside me. "Oh holy shit!" I cried out before grabbing the pillow and covered my face with it, moaning into at as he slipped a second finger in.