NINETEEN

TW mentions of S/A
If you are uncomfortable with that please be warned there is mentions of it in this chapter. Nothing intense but it's still in here.

Remember if you're loving this please leave a vote of comment.
Enjoy :)

______________________________________________________________________

"Woah." I gasped quietly as we arrived in our hotel room. "How the hell did Torres get this approved?" I dropped my bags where I stood before I spun across the room, squealing excitedly as I found the balcony and opened the doors, looking out over the city lights, contrasted by the night sky. "This is beautiful." I said softly to myself before I went back inside.

I wasn't pissed at all that there was only one bed because it was huge. Absolutely massive. Bucky was moving our bags, putting them against the wall next to the bed before he looked up at me. I grinned widely as I skipped to the bathroom and squealed again. "Oh my god I'm in heaven!" I called out to Bucky as I spotted the spa bath and giant rain shower head.

This was incredible. "Is this how you all live during mission's?" I asked as I moved back to bedroom only to hear Bucky chuckle loudly. "This is a first for me too." He replied as I dropped to the bed, yelping as I nearly disappeared into the duvet and lost it laughing as Bucky pulled me back up. "I like cuddly things but that, that's a marshmallow."

"Are you ready? For tomorrow?" He moved to the couch and dropped to it, stretching out and I leant my ass against the back of it, crossing my arms over my chest as I stared at the wall. "I'm worried. I'm ready. But I'm worried." I was worried because of what happened last time, I was worried it could happen to us or worse. I flinched slightly at the sudden cold touch against my arm and I looked down at Bucky.

I smiled softly, then climbed the couch and laid down on top of him. "See this, this is right amount of cuddle I like." I smiled warmly as his arms enveloped me, and I felt him kiss the top of my head. "You remember where to go if things go wrong?" He asked quietly and I leant up on my arms, frowning at him. "Yeah. Wherever you end up so I can bust your ass out again." I said playfully but his face dropped, becoming serious and I sighed loudly as I rolled my eyes. "I know where to go Bucky. Torres sat with me for hours running over this, stop stressing."

He huffed, pouting at me before I flicked his forehead and got up. "We should get some sleep." I grabbed the duvet and pulled it from the bed, pushing it over the edge of the couch and onto Bucky, giggling as he disappeared under it. Then stripped down and grabbed a spare shirt before I pulled it on before I jumped into bed, watching Bucky fight his way free from the marshmallow, before he glared at me then cracked a tiny smile.

He turned the lights off then pulled his boots, pants and shirt off before he climbed into the bed with me. "Look, there's an ocean of bed between us." I snickered, nodding to the massive gap between us and while I'd wanted some space from him when we slept, now that I had it, I hated it. We both moved simultaneously closer to each other and I noticed the tiny twitch in his mouth as he pulled me closer.

"It's going to be weird, tomorrow. Isn't it?" I asked quietly, rolling over and shuffling back into him as his arm wrapped around my waist, holding me to him. "Why?" His voice whispered softly against my shoulder and I turned back slightly, our faces inches from each other. "We have to act tomorrow. You can't tell me it won't be weird." He smiled crookedly, moving closer as he nuzzled my cheek. "Not in the slightest. Don't let it be weird."

I turned back from him, my cheeks burning from how close he'd been. "I'll try." I whispered in reply, ignoring the fact that everywhere he was now touching me was screaming, aching. Tomorrow was going to be hell. There was no way to not let it be weird for me.