Chapter 58

Summer break finally arrived, Rain was getting quite nervous because Payu asked him to meet him right outside his office. It was just a normal text but who could imagine what kind of tone Payu meant while he was writing it. Rain reached the company building and waited for his lover to reach him outside. Soon Payu came and hugged him, then he put his hand on Rain's shoulder and started walking.

"Rain, there is something I wanted to tell you..."

"What is it, Payu? Please tell me, please please!"

"Wow, you look quite impatient today... anyway, since we are engaged and we have a few free weeks, why don't we go on holiday? I already have a place in mind, I visited it when I was little but if you want to go somewhere else then..." Payu replied.

"Really? That is awesome! Well, where do you want to go?" Rain asked excited.

"Venice"

"Why are you calling yourself?"

"I don't mean myself, I mean the city, Venice! Would you like to see it?" Payu asked.

"Oh... shit I'm so silly..."

"Yes, you are" Payu added and ruffled his boyfriend's hair.

The following day, while Payu was busy planning the whole holiday, trying to find the most exquisite hotels and place to visit, Rain was walking up and down his bedroom with a nervous look on his face, stared by Sky, who could barely understand what was going on.

"So, are you going to tell me why you're so concerned or I have to guess it like a fucking fortune teller?"

"Payu wants to take me to Venice. I don't even know what to bring with me. I don't want to look like an idiot... or do stupid things"

"Oh come on Rain. I'm pretty sure that Payu will look at your clothes only when he has to take them off of you while you're on a bed with silk blankets." Sky replied.

"You're talking like Prapai"

"Yeah... that's true, but you have to admit that it is also quite possible. Try to choose something a little more elegant, if I know Payu well enough, he won't choose a bed and breakfast in a small building for your little honeymoon. He would probably try to buy half of the lagoon if you only ask for it" Sky responded.

"Do you really have to always remind me that I have a perfect boyfriend? Anyway, you're right... I even listened to a four hours podcast about the city to pretend to have some culture..."

"Considering that you're going to be an architect, that will be basic knowledge, and Payu will probably outsmart you too" Sky added.

"Thank you very much for pushing some self confidence into me, Sky!" Rain replied.

"Yeah, always here to help you. No, no, no, don't you dare put that jacket in there, everything but not that..."

"You know what? Here's my luggage, choose the clothes for me, so you won't judge me anymore"