Chapter 22

"I'm waiting..." Phakin said.

"I was in Pete's house, there was a family dinner and I accidentally asked who was Payu's real dad... he didn't like that question. I noticed it and I went to apologize but... but ..."

"I said no stuttering!"

"Sorry! I'm nervous! I went there to apologize but Pete started acting intimidating and I lost control, I needed to find an effective way to show that I wasn't scared even though I was frightened and I impulsively said that..." Rain stopped.

"Oh come on kid, it was getting interesting..." Phakin sighed, he was so interested in that little story that he even stood up and walked closer to him.

"I told him that he didn't have to act like that since Payu isn't his son..." Rain finished and looked up at his kidnapper. Phakin shook his head disappointed, he patted the boy's shoulder and leant to his ear to whisper the following words:

"I almost feel sorry for you... I guess that you did the impossible, you probably managed to make the major and minor family work together since everyone will want to see you dead after what you did to their favorite head bodyguard." Phakin said.

"What should we do sir?" a henchman asked confused by the situation. Everyone knew Pete and the Theerapanyakul family and they didn't want to interfere with them since they actually worked together quite often.

"We should call Vegas but I want to give this poor boy a chance to survive. Call khun Kinn and tell him that we have Rain. Tell him that if they want him we will take him to the manor. Apologize in advance for the few bruises though... they usually don't like when we give them ruined goods" Phakin replied.

Kinn was having breakfast with his nephew, there were large blueprints all over the table since Kinn didn't want to waste a minute. He put down his cup of coffee when he heard his phone buzzing in his pocket, he picked up the call and just replied "yes" to everything the other person said, then he hung up and turned back to Venice.

"Who was that?" Venice asked.

"Phakin. He got Rain and he is taking him here, I guess that he wasn't happy after your boyfriend punched his dear brother"

"What? Is he alright?" Venice tone was clearly worried and he didn't bother hiding it.

"I thought you didn't care about him anymore after what he did to your dad. I wouldn't blame you at all, I would support you quite a lot if you act that way. Everyone loves Pete... I guess that it is his cinnamon roll vibe... cute... and lethal..."

"Like Porsche?"

"Yeah but Porsche is more arrogant sometimes. We have Chay but he couldn't stab a person with a pencil"

"I can't argue with that..." Venice added.

The rumor, just as usual, spread fast inside the major family and just after a few minutes from Kinn's call, Chay was already calling Macau to inform him about the situation. Yes, the main hobby of a rich family is always gossip.

A.N. Hi everyone, I'm so happy that this story got so much love from all of you. I would like to ask you if you would be interested in another PayuRain book, in this new book Rain will get drafted in the army and cause many troubles to his instructors Pai and Payu. Your suggestions are always welcome!