Chapter 48

"Shit!" Vegas shouted angrily as they arrived at the address that his son gave them. He had to see that coming, he should have known that they wouldn't stay there for long. They waited for too long and now his son could be anywhere. Pete was trying to get access to his son's phone and to Rain's one, hoping to find some clues regarding their current location, it wasn't easy though. Vegas took his phone and typed a number.

"What are you doing?" Pete asked.

"I'm calling Kinn... Kinn, I need your help" Vegas said, he was too worried to even remember that several years ago he would have preferred to die rather than say a sentence like that to his cousin.

"Oh really? What may I possibly do for you?" Kinn responded with such a sarcastic and arrogant tone that made Vegas want to punch him, to be honest, it wasn't that hard to make Vegas feel like that.

"Cut the shit, you asshole... listen, someone kidnapped Venice and Rain. Venice said that they were going to meet somewhere and we've arrived a few minutes ago, but they left only their phones. If you want me to repeat it I'll do it... help me..." Vegas said.

"Alright, send me your current location, I'll order Arm to work on it. I'll call you when he finds something" Kinn said with a totally different tone, almost sympathetic, then he hung up and explained the whole thing to his loyal bodyguard.

Arm checked the address and looked for any possible camera around the area. After a while he managed to enter the system, it was a normal security system of a nearby parking lot. He managed to see a van leaving the abandoned building and go south. He only had to leap from a system to another to follow the movements of that vehicle now.

"This is too much, I'm leaving..." on of Gun's henchmen said to the other.

"Oh come on, he paid us, we can't just leave like this" the other replied.

"I thought he was going to beat him up... I have standards, I don't want to stay here and listen to that brat moaning in another room, it's annoying"

"But..."

"I know what you're going to say, money is money, but did you know who he wanted to get? I thought it was just another school boy but no, the boss wanted Venice Theerapanyakul, I'm not going to stay here and wait for those madmen to catch me and feed me to their dogs, if you want to stay, good luck" he said before leaving. The other henchman hesitated for a minute or two but he eventually decided to leave as well.

"Please.... Don't hurt him.... I beg of you..." Rain said as he saw Gun leaning on Payu.

"Continue, Rain, you can't even imagine how your prayers turn me on." Gun replied after he easily spread Payu's legs, who didn't have the strength to oppose at that point.

"Gun..."

"Yes, Venice? How may I help you?" Gun asked with a grin.

"A... at least... let Rain go... I... I don't want him to... to..." Payu said as he felt his eyes watering. He couldn't move, that drug was too strong to let him revolt, he could only beg and hope that Gun had a little bit of humanity left.

"Ummm... no, I don't think I will. This is just the beginning, my dear Venice, your sweet boyfriend will see how pathetic and weak you are... then you will be mine... for days... maybe weeks, just enough time for me to get bored of my new toy" Gun responded.

"Please ... Gun... I'll do whatever you want... just... let him go" Payu repeated.

"I won't go!" Rain shouted trying to untie himself and failing miserably.

"So sweet..." Gun murmured as he started kissing Payu's chest, then he continued adding some words every now and then, almost as he was trying to remind both of them that it wasn't just a nightmare, it was absolutely real.

"So sweet... I want more..." Gun continued.

"They will find you and kill you bastard! Stop!" Rain yelled desperately, he didn't even believe that anymore. They were completely alone...

"I told you that I didn't want to get disturbed!" Gun shouted as he heard someone knocking on the door. He tried to ignore it at first but the person outside knocked again, Gun pulled up his pants and walked to the door. Payu's eyes were closed, he hoped so bad that closing his eyes could make that hell disappear, it wasn't enough. How could he even believe something so stupid?

A gunshot was heard right after the door was opened.