Chapter 11

"What are you doing, Sky?" Rain asked. He wasn't hungry no matter how delicious Sky's food could be and he just kept stirring the spoon inside his bowl. Sky had already finished eating and was typing something on his phone, then he looked up at his friend as he posed that question and he replied:

"You want information and this is what I'm doing, I told a person to come here since he knows Payu better than anyone else"

"But... don't you think that it would be a little too embarrassing?"

"It's up to you, Rain. The only other way to discover if Payu is dating someone is asking him directly, but I guess that this option is off the list. Stop complaining and thank me for what I'm doing" Sky replied.

A few minutes later they heard someone ringing the doorbell, Sky stood up first and walked to open the door, Prapai entered immediately and hugged Sky, he kissed him on his forehead and then turned to Rain.

"You're Sky's friend, Rain right? You can call me Pai. You mentioned a problem, how may I help you honey?" Prapai asked his boyfriend Sky. He blushed and pushed the older one away, then he turned back to him and told him to stop calling him like that in front of other people.

"Exactly. Rain saw a few people around Payu yesterday and he wonders if he's dating someone. Do you know Payu's friend?" Sky asked.

"Alright, I know him well enough to recognize most of his friends, just tell me what they looked like, Rain" Prapai noticed that the young guy in front of him was hesitating, he also added "Don't worry, I will pretend that this whole conversation never happened if it may help you feel better"

"Ok... he was sitting with three men... one looked beautiful, he had nice make up and light hair and..."

"Wait, was this man sitting with a well built man with dark hair?" Prapai interrupted him.

"Yes, why?"

"Perfect, you can wipe them off your list of possible candidates: they are Tay and Time, those two are dating since ages even though they break up every now and then. What about the third person?" Prapai explained.

"Right, the third one. He had blonde hair, he was probably a little older than me and he looked absolutely handsome..."

"Are you sure you don't want to date that one?" Sky said laughing.

"Hey! He was also very slim and he seemed quite shy too..." Rain finished.

"What did his skin look like?"

"It was pretty pale, why?"

"That's interesting... I'm not 100% sure but I think that you might have seen Win, Phakin's younger brother. I've met him a few times and I can tell for sure that he's the most adorable person you may encounter in your life and I wouldn't be surprised if Payu and him are a thing. I must warn you though, if you make Win suffer, Phakin will come to make you pay the price"