1 Blind Date

Xin Keyi and the blind date just met, and before they even finished introducing themselves, they received a call from Gu Wenbo.

Gu Shuzhou had a high fever, and everyone was confused, but they refused to take medicine, and kept shouting "sister".

"I'm sorry, my brother is sick, I have to go back and see." 

She said sorry and took out a hundred-dollar bill and placed it on the table.

"It's a waste of your time, I'll invite you" 

After that, he picked up his bag, turned around and walked away without looking back.

Twenty minutes later, she appeared in Gu's house, Gu Shuzhou's room.

The boy's face showed a strange flush, his eyes were closed, his brows were slightly frowned, and he looked very painful.

"But yes, you're here. Gu Wenbo was like seeing a savior.

Gu Shuzhou on the bed finally opened his eyes when he heard this.

"Sister. He burned so badly that his voice was almost inaudible, and his eyes were bloodshot.

As soon as Xin Keyi sat down on the edge of the bed, the teenager's arms wrapped around her and hugged her waist.

She laughed angrily at him and pinched his hot face: "Why don't you take medicine?" So hot and want to burn yourself to death? The

boy buried his face in her waist, inhaled several mouthfuls of the light fragrance on her body, shook his head, and his voice was muffled.

"I don't want to stay here, I want to go back.

He raised his head, his eyes wet, and looked doubly pitiful.

Xin Keyi was soft-hearted, and after thinking about it, he said to Gu Wenbo: "Uncle, or let Shuzhou live in my house, anyway, it's next door, you can come to see him at any time."

Gu Wenbo was also afraid that his son would really burn out, so he had to nod.

When he arrived at Xin's house, Gu Shuzhou lay down again.

"Can I take my medicine now? Xin Keyi said helplessly.

The boy nodded, took the medicine and water, and obediently took it.

At this time, Xin Keyi's mobile phone rang again, she glanced at the caller, sighed secretly, and picked up: "Aunt." The

woman on the other side had a loud voice, and the harsh voice could even be heard clearly by Gu Shuzhou.

She came up and slashed her head and covered her face to blame, complaining about how Xin Keyi could suddenly leave on a blind date.

"I really left in a hurry, and I have already apologized to him. Also, please don't arrange a blind date for me in the future, I don't want to fall in love now.

After Xin Keyi finished speaking, he hung up the phone and turned off the phone directly.

Out of sight, out of mind.

She didn't notice the boy on the bed, the smile on the corner of his lips.

"Sister, do you still have something to do? I don't care, you go and work on yours. Gu Shuzhou took Xin Keyi's hand and said weakly.

His forehead hair was soaked with sweat, a small face burned red, but his lips were not bloody, this pitiful little appearance, Xin Keyi's heart was so soft that he left?

"I'm fine, you sleep, sister is here with you." She smiled and smoothed the messy hair on the boy's forehead.

Gu Shuzhou nodded, closed his eyes, and slept peacefully.

When the boy was asleep, Xin Keyi withdrew his hand and carefully examined his sleeping face.

"Sister..." he was still calling her in his dreams, frowning, which was really distressing.

Xin Keyi sighed, poor child, lost her mother, can only find warmth in her sister next door.

What she didn't know was that the teenager next to her was having a restrictive dream at the moment.

He pressed her underneath, ripped off her bodice and panties, and inserted his sexual organs into her body in the midst of her delicate and seductive gasps, burying her in the deepest depths...

He bit her earlobe and gasped for help: "Sister..."

It was in the evening that the red sun slowly set, dyeing the vast expanses of clouds in the sky.

Just like the day she decided to take Gu Shuzhou in.