33 Teacher Shen's Class Has Begun

In the first year of high school, several classes of physical education were taken together.

The monthly exam is about to come, and the physical education teacher did not arrange any content, so he let everyone move freely.

Girls play badminton or volleyball, and boys choose basketball, and they all have fun.

"Hey, dude, why are you sullen here? Shen Cheng didn't know where it came from again, and walked towards Gu Shuzhou, who was standing under the tree thinking about his thoughts.

Gu Shuzhou was in an unhappy mood, turned around, and did not want to speak.

Shen Cheng is not the kind of person who retreats when he sees a cold face, these days, he is immune to Gu Shuzhou's cold appearance.

Compared with those who call him "Brother Cheng" and "City Shao" with hippie smiling faces in front of him, and mock him behind his back as "stupid and big" and "scream when there is a few smelly money in the family", now he is more and more willing to stay with Gu Shuzhou like this.

"I know why you're depressed. Shen Cheng said to himself, stretched out his arm to hook Gu Shuzhou's neck, and smiled badly: "Teacher Xin has been avoiding you these days, right?"

Gu Shuzhou did not speak, but did not refute it.

Shen Cheng smiled even more proudly: "Even I can see it, you have nothing to hide." Did you do something that scared her? The

young man's handsome eyebrows wrinkled slightly.

Shen Cheng was right, they hadn't spoken for several days since they pressed Xin Keyi in the bathroom that day.

Even deprived of the sweet time to go home together every night, Xin Keyi excused that the electric car was broken and let him take the bus home by himself.

Leave early in the morning, and when you get home in the evening, you go into your room after eating, not giving you a chance at all.

Obviously living under the same roof, the two have few opportunities to even meet.

Although her thighs were soft and tender that night, the lustful water was very comfortable to insert wet, and he shot very well, but... Gu Shuzhou still had to admit that he regretted it.

He can now only take advantage of the recess exercise time to peek at Xin Keyi a few times every day, thinking that she can't concentrate on class even if she thinks, which has reached the point of affecting learning.

Shen Cheng could see at a glance that he was right, let go of Gu Shuzhou, and raised his eyebrows.

"How about it, or will brother give you an idea?" With an introverted personality like a beautiful sister, you can't be too fast, you have to understand it step by step, let her unknowingly fall into your gentle trap, and slowly become inseparable from you. "

Step by step...?" Gu Shuzhou finally reacted, frowning and thinking: "How to step by step?"

Shen Cheng snickered, thinking that no matter how cold a brat is, don't you also have to go to great lengths to please your sweetheart?

As a mother-fetus solo with no love experience, he recently looked up a lot of information on the Internet in order to chase the girl he liked, and in order to confirm the feasibility, he began to teach Gu Shuzhou "experience" unashamedly.

"Now you two must not be sure of a relationship, you think, how old are you, can she see you?" Gu

Shuzhou's fist hanging at his side that was poked in the sore spot suddenly tightened and loosened again.

That's right, the age difference between him and Xin Keyi is a chasm, which savagely straddles between the two, making it difficult to touch people who were originally within reach.

Gu Shuzhou had always understood that Xin Keyi only regarded him as a half-old child.

Seeing that his eyes darkened, Shen Cheng quickly patted his shoulder comfortingly, and his words changed: "But don't be discouraged, I think, this age difference is your special advantage." "

Special advantages? Gu Shuzhou raised his head and looked at Shen Cheng rarely: "What do you say?" "