27 Do Not Fight

After school, on the playground, Gu Shuzhou had changed into sportswear and began to run around the field.

This is a habit he has been adhering to since the beginning of school.

Ever since he met the hooligan at the barbecue restaurant that day, he has been working out in silence.

The next time he encounters something like that, he hopes to protect his beloved woman no longer with the help of others, but on his own.

Xin Keyi also said that he is too thin, boy, it is better to be stronger.

Of course, running for half an hour after school was just enough to go home with Xin Keyi, who had finished his work.

He likes to sit in the back seat of her electric car, gently wrap his hands around her waist, and silently feel the warmth of her body in his palms.

The evening sunset was warm, and the breeze blew past her ears and brushed his cheeks, as if... She was kissing him.

"Hey, Gu Shuzhou, call you. "Someone called him behind him.

The boy who was interrupted by the beautiful fantasy had a somewhat unhappy expression on his face, he looked back, and his mood was even worse, it was Shen Cheng.

Yes, it was the one with whom the military training fought him.

The latter ignored his expression of disgust and chased after him and ran alongside him.

"Hey, don't be so indifferent, let's not talk about it, even if I am not right last time, I have no obstruction, you will fart as me."

Gu Shuzhou turned his head and glanced at Shen Cheng, did not speak, and continued to run his own.

Shen Cheng did not feel embarrassed either, and continued to familiarize himself.

"By the way, today our class art committee member went to find you, and when I came back, my eyes were red and swollen, why, you broke the heart of the little girl?" Gu

Shuzhou still didn't pay attention to him.

Shen Cheng did not hesitate, and scolded him with his elbow: "Ask you, I can tell you, I fancy her, don't rob me."

Gu Shuzhou frowned, paused slightly, and finally spoke: "It has nothing to do with me, I am not interested in her."

Shen Cheng's eyes lit up: "Lying groove, so she really went to you to confess today?" And then you kid also refused?!

Gu Shuzhou was noncommittal and accelerated to run.

Although Shen Cheng has money in his family, he was admitted to the provincial high school because of his status as a sports specialist, his physical fitness is much better than Gu Shuzhou, and he will never be left behind.

He rushed to Gu Shuzhou in a few steps, ran backwards in turn, and the two faced each other: "Yu Yao is so beautiful, delicate and soft, you don't like it, so what do you like?"

Shen Cheng thought of the rumors he heard among his classmates these days, and heard that this benevolent brother studied every day in addition to studying, could it be true that someone did not think about spring at this age?

In the hollow corridor of the teaching building not far away, a silhouette hurriedly passed, it was Xin Keyi.

The red sunset floated behind her, and the afterglow spilled on her body, coating her whole body with an orange halo, and even her long black hair was dyed warm brown.

Gu Shuzhou stopped and looked from afar, the corners of his lips unconsciously evoked a smile.

Shen Cheng in front followed his gaze, looked back again, and suddenly let out a long "oh~".

Xin Keyi's figure disappeared at the end of the corridor, and Gu Shuzhou was willing to withdraw his gaze, and then, frowning, pushed Shen Cheng away from the front block.

"Stay out of the way.

Shen Cheng quickly caught up again, this time he was even more shameless, brazenly hooking Gu Shuzhou's neck.

"I know what you like, hehe, okay, boy, you dare to move this mind." He looked stunned and smiled wickedly: "No, isn't she your sister?"

"It's just a next-door neighbor, and I live at her house." Gu Shuzhou curled his neck: "You let go, I don't want to fight."

Shen Cheng grinned with a big white tooth, and smiled heartlessly: "Don't, brother, as long as you are not interested in Yu Yao, we are good brothers, your secret, brother keeps it for you."

He said, tightening Gu Shuzhou's neck even harder: "It's no wonder that he rushed up that day and beat me, and I slandered your sweetheart." Brother will pay you a loss. Although

he was not in tune, his attitude was okay, Gu Shuzhou glanced at him and didn't say anything more.

"Hey, little brother, tell me brother, how far have you two developed now? Do you want brother to give you guidance?

"No, stay away from me.

"No, you said you lived in her house?" Yes, we all live together! "

......

There were also many first-year high school students training on the playground, and several of them had witnessed Shen Cheng and Gu Shuzhou fighting.

Seeing that the two of them now looked like "brothers are good", everyone was very dumbfounded.

Including Xin Keyi, who has returned to the office.

If you're not mistaken, the one next to Gu Shuzhou is Shen Cheng, right?

When did they get so good?