39 Sister's Hug

The wrap-up meeting in the auditorium is still in progress, and it seems that the first person in the grade has been invited to speak.

It was a boy, in the period of voice change, and his voice sounded a little awkward, the legendary kind of male duck voice.

In fact, most of the boys at this age have a somewhat flat voice, nothing special, but with Gu Shuzhou's clear and beautiful voice in front, this first place is much inferior.

Perhaps he was too nervous, and when he read the speech for the first time, he was a little stumbling, not as smooth and smooth as Gu Shuzhou.

However, those are not what Xin Keyi cares about now.

She felt that she was helpless, and once she was alone with Gu Shuzhou in such a secluded and uninhabited place, she would remember what happened in the military training base and in the bathroom.

The wetness of her legs was spreading, and the heartbeat that had finally eased accelerated again, and crimson quickly climbed her cheeks.

"Sister, how am I doing today? Gu Shuzhou looked a little nervous, and seemed to care about her opinion.

"Good. Xin Keyi smiled: "Clear speech, thoughtful..."

A

thunderous applause suddenly sounded in the auditorium, covering her voice, and Gu Shuzhou didn't hear her words clearly behind her, and subconsciously approached.

The boy's thick eyelashes fluttered slightly with his breathing, his dark eyes were clear, the bridge of his nose was high, and his light-colored thin lips gently opened and closed when he spoke.

Obviously very youthful and pure, but Xin Keyi feels sexy.

"It's nothing, you're really doing well, and the teachers are praising you.

She turned her gaze away like an evasion, and in panic, her gaze actually fell on Gu Shuzhou's Adam's apple.

The teenager also noticed the look in her eyes.

Between men and women, the woman's touch of the man's Adam's apple has a strong sexual connotation.

And at this moment, Gu Shuzhou only felt that Xin Keyi's gaze was like an invisible hand, gently stroking him.

He felt dry mouth and silently swallowed.

It's good if you don't swallow it, this swallowing is simply killing Xin Keyi.

She was already whining inexplicably, relying entirely on self-control to talk to him until now.

At this moment, Gu Shuzhou's Adam's apple rolled up and down, it was like turning on some lustful switch in her body.

Once seen in the small movie, all kinds of pictures of the male protagonist who impressed her with the Adam's apple rolling, began to fly in her brain, and they all automatically replaced Gu Shuzhou's face, and they couldn't be suppressed.

The younger brother sincerely asked her own evaluation, but she thought about his body in front of her brother, which was simply unforgivable.

"Sister, are you hot? The face is red.

Gu Shuzhou habitually stretched out his hand and wanted to touch her face, but when he was about to touch it, he stopped.

Shen Cheng's words were especially in his ears: "You can't let her find out that you have wrong thoughts about her, you have to try to exercise restraint and don't act too intimately with her."

Even though he really wanted to touch her, Gu Shuzhou still held back, he silently took a deep breath, suppressed the impulse in his heart, withdrew his hand, and reminded her: "You can touch it yourself, it's really red." "

Xin Keyi still doesn't know how hot his face is? She barely squeezed out a smile: "It doesn't matter, maybe it's because there is no air conditioning in the corridor." As

he spoke, his eyes were fixed on the boy's slowly hanging hand.

She knew that he was going to touch himself just now, and she was still thinking in her heart how to avoid it, in school, they were teachers and students after all, and they couldn't be so intimate.

However, when those hands stopped in mid-air by themselves and finally silently retracted them, she felt an inexplicable loss again.

Even she couldn't figure it out whether she wanted Gu Shuzhou to touch herself.

"Let's go, there will be outstanding student recognition, and you will still go on stage."

Xin Keyi pretended to be nothing, took the young man's hand, and prepared to go back to the auditorium.

At this moment, at the other end of the corridor, two boys walked side by side.

Xin Keyi was dragged into the stairwell by Gu Shuzhou, and was about to ask what was going on, when he heard the disdainful conversation of the two boys.

"Grass fuck, Gu Shuzhou's stupid guy actually went up to speak, he can really show the limelight!

"That is, Vozh, seeing that the group of flower-mad women are gone, the hara is all flowing out, isn't it just a little white face, as for it?"

"Do you really take yourself seriously, force so much, just a monthly exam, enter a 300th place and feel that you are in the sky?"

"Hahaha, isn't it heaven, be careful next time you fall and fall a dog to eat!" The

two men laughed as they talked, and continued to chat after entering the bathroom, but because of the blocking of the wall, they couldn't hear what they were saying.

Xin Ke was angry, and wanted to go out to educate these two lemon essences well, but he was firmly held down by Gu Shuzhou.

"Shuzhou? She looked up at him.

The young man's eyes were dim, but he was not angry, he just shook his head with an indifferent expression.

"It's useless, sister, since I entered school, many people have looked at me unfavorably, today you shut them up, tomorrow they will talk louder. Seeing

that he seemed to have been accustomed to all this, Xin Keyi instantly felt distressed, and remembered the poor child who had been shut out by his stepmother.

She was busy with work recently, and she didn't pay much attention to Gu Shuzhou studying hard, but she didn't expect that this child would endure so much silently alone.

"Don't be sad, your hard work sister looks at it, next time, you will definitely do better."

Xin Keyi stood up on tiptoe, touched the boy's head, and then, gently hugged his waist, his face was pressed against his collarbone, and his voice was gentle and healing: "Well, let's ignore those people." "Good

. After a brief stunned, Gu Shuzhou nodded, well-behaved and sensible.

In his heart, he secretly canceled his plan to go to the two to settle accounts later, stretched out his hand, and hugged the woman in his arms back.