35 Reward

After stuffing the small toy under the pillow, Xin Keyi got out of bed and opened the door.

Just now she was using the mid-range, the stimulation was very high, and her pussy was still contracting violently, her clitoris was trembling, and her legs were still a little swinging.

As soon as Gu Shuzhou came in, he noticed a strange flush on her face, and reached out to probe Xin Keyi's forehead: "Is my sister sick, her face is very red."

Xin Keyi subconsciously avoided his touch, so weak that he did not dare to raise his head to look at the teenager, only staring at his slippers: "It's nothing, what do you want to say about the monthly exam?"

Gu Shuzhou was hurt by her obvious resistance, spread out his hand, and looked at his palm, where there was still the temperature left by touching her just now.

Eating his own evil consequences, he helplessly pulled the corners of his mouth, endured the sourness in his heart, sat down at the desk, cleared his throat, and tried to sound as good as possible.

"This monthly exam, does my sister have any expectations for me?

"Looking forward? Xin Keyi didn't expect him to ask this, suppressed his weakness, found the attitude that a people's teacher should have, and looked at the teenager: "Do you mean the rank of the exam?"

"Hmm. Gu Shuzhou nodded, and the originally bitter mood improved slightly, and even, aroused a trace of excitement.

She was finally willing to watch him talk.

"Hmm..." Xin Keyi began to purse her lips in thought.

When Gu Shuzhou entered school, he was at the bottom of the class, although he studied very hard this month and did a lot of homework during the summer vacation.

However, after all, Provincial One High School is a key high school, and other students are not vegetarians, so it is impossible to be surpassed by him too much in such a short period of time.

"Top 30 in the class, I know that you have worked hard lately, but don't put too much pressure on yourself. Xin

Keyi knew that young girls at this age had strong self-esteem and were very sensitive, and she paid attention to the wording for fear of hitting him.

Gu Shuzhou nodded and said the lines that had been prepared for a long time: "Then, if I can enter the top 20 of the class this time, can my sister give me a reward?" "Reward

? Hearing these two words, Xin Keyi had a psychological shadow, thinking of the reward last time...

The roots of her ears were red, and her white neck was also dyed crimson, and she subconsciously began to shake her head: "I don't..." Gu

Shuzhou's eyes darkened, obviously mentally prepared, seeing her resist so much, it would still be sad.

"No, sister, I... It won't be like last time. His tone was full of self-reproach, and it was distressing to listen to for no reason.

"I just thought, if I can get into the top 20 of the class, can my sister take me to the Polar Oceanarium once?" "

Oceanarium? Xin Keyi was a little surprised: "Is it just like this?" "

Promise an extra 10 places to improve just to go to the aquarium once?

"Hmm. The young man nodded, looking into her eyes, a slightly humble prayer: "Is it okay?" I've never been there before and would love to see it.

Xin Keyi's heart instantly covered with a layer of sourness, and she remembered that the Polar Aquarium was built after Gu Shuzhou's biological mother died.

His father was busy with work, and his stepmother was very mean, so who would think of him and take him out to play?

"Okay, sister promise you, you come on.

Xin Keyi's heart softened again, and she felt very guilty when she thought of her snub of Gu Shuzhou these days.

He was just a half-grown child who didn't know how to deal with his desires yet, and what she should do was teach him, not run away from him, wouldn't she?

Thinking of this, Xin Keyi also passed the hurdle in his heart, and even took the initiative to take Gu Shuzhou's hand and patted it gently on the back of his hand.

"Okay, the top 20 is not so easy to achieve, go back to the room and do your homework."

She smiled softly and pulled the boy up, but she knew that the movement was too big, and the small toy hidden under the pillow actually rolled out and fell to the ground.

Make a crisp "bang" sound.

The two heard the sound and looked down in unison.