2 Taken In

The beginning of the story begins on a sunset evening.

Xin Keyi pushed the electric car, and as soon as he entered the alley, he saw Gu Shuzhou squatting in the corner.

The boy was wearing a football uniform, with grass juice and dirt rubbing on his sleeves and trouser legs, dirty and somewhat pitiful, and he knew at a glance that he had been kicked out by his stepmother again.

Xin Keyi frowned and sighed silently, pitiful.

She pushed the car to her door, and sure enough, she heard the woman's shrill insults from the next room.

"The body is dirty and smelly and goes home, and I don't care for this home at all!

"I worked so hard to clean it up, and you destroyed it all!"

"Wait outside, wait until Xiaoqi and I finish eating before coming in!"

"After eating, wash the dishes and drag the floor, otherwise you are not allowed to sleep!"

"..." I

don't know where this person came from so many words, Xin Keyi stood at the door for two minutes, and she yelled for two minutes.

What about Gu Shuzhou? Without saying a word, he held his head only as if he was deaf, and the silence was distressing.

He had long been accustomed to this kind of thing.

Since Jiang Caiyue's woman entered the door, he was equivalent to having no home, and later Gu Xiaoqi was born, and he had no place to stay.

His father, Gu Wenbo, in order to run business, has been running away all year round, father and son can't see each other a few times a year, only make money in their hearts, where is there idle work to manage family affairs?

There is a song that sings well, a motherless child is like a grass, and he is not like that now.

A 15-year-old boy thinks of his mother's beautiful face, she always smiles softly and calls him: Shuzhou, Shuzhou...

"Shuzhou, Shuzhou? "

There was a voice calling his name.

The young man looked up blankly, his eyes were still red, and he looked at Xin Keyi: "Sister? When

she was a child, Xin Keyi often took Gu Shuzhou to play together, and he always followed behind her and called her "sister" crisply.

Later, she went to high school boarding, and after graduation, she went to the capital, and the two were not as close as they were in childhood.

This sister directly softened Xin Keyi's heart.

Looking at it again, the young man with his face on his back had a pointed chin, the afterglow of the setting sun shone on his face, the orange glow could not cover his paleness, and his dry hair was a little yellow.

At first glance, it looks like malnutrition, and the soft heart adds another layer of distress.

She parked the electric car, bent down and pulled up the boy's arm: "Go, go to my sister's house for dinner, let's not be angry with that." "

At home, grandma has already made dinner, and seeing Xin Keyi leading Gu Shuzhou back with a little anger, she immediately understood what was going on.

The aroma of the meal came to the nose, and the boy's stomach made several "grumbling" calls.

He blushed and covered his stomach: "I'm sorry."

Xin Keyi laughed and pinched his fleshy little face: "There is no need to apologize for this kind of thing." Then raise his hand in the direction of the kitchen: "Go, wash your hands, eat." At

night, Xin Ke made a straight face and led Gu Shuzhou to the next door to simply pack up something.

She was really angry, and Jiang Caiyue was too bullying!

When eating, she found that Gu Shuzhou's thin arms and legs were thinner than girls.

Although he was pumping a long body, he would not be like this, and he knew at a glance that his stepmother had treated him badly.

"Yes, Uncle Gu, Shuzhou will live in my house in the future. When Gu Shuzhou was packing up, Xin Keyi was standing in his room and talking to Gu Wenbo.

"Trouble? No matter how much trouble is better than making the child suffer, do you know how thin your son is? If it weren't for his white skin, I would have thought there was an African refugee squatting in front of my house.

She deliberately spoke loudly so that Jiang Caiyue outside could hear her.

On the other end of the phone, Gu Wenbo said some polite words again, but Xin Keyi couldn't listen to him and interrupted him.

"Needless to say, Uncle Gu, no one in your family will take care of the children, then I will come."

She deliberately glanced at the living room outside, Jiang Caiyue pretended to sweep the floor with a broom, and thought that others could not see her eavesdropping?

"Shuzhou handed over to me, you will put 10,000 hearts, and you will definitely raise white and fat." By the way, I just was admitted to the provincial high school today, teaching English, and I just happened to be able to tutor Shuzhou in my studies. This

is also one of the important reasons why Xin Keyi is so tough today.

From now on, she will be the provincial key high school teacher that everyone envies, and although the salary is not high, it is definitely not low.

Raising a Gu Shuzhou is more than enough.