13 Little Poor

"Gu Shuzhou, what are you doing!?"

Xin Keyi couldn't believe that the little boy, who had always been very well-behaved at home, could fight.

The teenager heard her voice, paused, stopped his fist in mid-air, and raised his head.

His eyes were red with anger, and after seeing Xin Keyi, the fierceness in his eyes gradually faded.

"Sister. "The voice is very soft, not fierce at all.

Shen Cheng's eyes that were pressed under him were almost glaring out, lying groove, this Gu Shuzhou can be so capable?! It is clear that the person who was beaten was himself, how could he look pitiful, like a victim.

Xin Keyi was originally very angry.

Provincial No. 1 High School is the best high school in the city, and it is also ranked in the province, and the school has high requirements for students, which is still in military training to fight with classmates, and if you don't get it, you have to be punished!

However, seeing Gu Shuzhou's pitiful appearance, her anger ran away halfway.

In the past few months of getting along day and night, she thinks she knows this child very well, he is not a character who will take the initiative to cause trouble, or he must understand it clearly.

"Get up first. When

she spoke again, her emotions were not as excited as just now, reaching out to pull Gu Shuzhou up, frowning: "What's going on?" Without

Gu Shuzhou suppressing it, Shen Cheng immediately got up.

How can he say that he used to be the bearer of the experimental middle school, but today he was ridden and beaten in front of so many people, and his face could not get by, and while no one was paying attention, he smashed his fist again.

Gu Shuzhou was annoyed that Xin Keyi saw his violent side, and he didn't know how to save it, and Yu Guang noticed Shen Cheng's actions.

He didn't hide, and in the exclamations of Xin Keyi and everyone, he was firmly punched.

In an instant, the young man's white cheeks became red and swollen, and the corners of his mouth were rubbed and oozed blood.

He frowned in pain, but his figure did not move, and he was about to be smashed with a second punch.

Xin Keyi pulled the teenager away and took a step forward himself: "Do you want to continue fighting?" Then you hit me! "

**

Instructor's office, in addition to Gu Shuzhou and Shen Cheng, Xu Kai and Xin Keyi are also there.

As a class teacher, Xu Kai felt a headache.

Shen Cheng's student is very special, according to his grades, he can't even go to high school, but who calls him rich in the family, his father donated 5 million to the school in order to let him enter the provincial high school, and also promised to donate another 2 million yuan every year for three years of high school.

Such a student, Xu Kai knew that he could not afford to offend.

And Gu Shuzhou, although his grades are mediocre and he has no specialties, he is the most ordinary student, but he is Xin Keyi's younger brother...

He didn't want to make Xin Keyi dissatisfied with himself because of such a trivial matter.

"Teacher, can I go first, my face still hurts." Shen Cheng knew that the school couldn't do anything to him, his hands were in his pockets, and one leg was still shaking.

"He hit me first, just punish him." He glanced at Gu Shuzhou, who was standing straight with his head down, with a look of fearlessness.

It stands to reason that Xin Keyi is here to substitute for the class, nor is she the head teacher, she shouldn't have intervened in this matter, but Shen Cheng's attitude is too infuriating, too arrogant, she can't look past it!

"Teacher Xu, can I speak? "She struggled to maintain her calm and make herself look less like a puller.

Xu Kai saw that the goddess took the initiative to talk to herself, and nodded hurriedly: "Mr. Xin, you said." "