17 Junior

Xin Keyi ran to the outdoor sink to wash the lunch box carefully, took out a tissue from his pocket and wiped it seriously, before slowly returning to the dormitory.

Along the way, she kept telling herself to calm down.

But until she stood at the door of the dormitory, her heart still "knock knock" pounded.

She took several deep breaths in a row, finally made a mental construction, and with a pretentious calm smile, pushed open the door: "I'm back~"

Then, her smile froze on her face.

Gu Shuzhou had just finished taking a bath, wrapped her pink bath towel under her, and walked out of the bathroom naked.

The boy has broad shoulders and narrow waist, lean and strong, and has a perfect inverted three-angle body.

Completely different from the thinness of his clothes, his pecs and abs are extremely clear, his waist line is also very smooth, and the sexy mermaid line winds under the bath towel, which evokes infinite reverie.

Xin Keyi felt that the blood all over her body was rushing to her face, and she lowered her head in panic: "You put... Clothes, clothes to wear. His

voice was soft and shaky.

Gu Shuzhou didn't expect Xin Keyi to come back so coincidentally, and he was a little stunned for a while.

Then, he found that her face was red.

She's shy?

The young man's heart surged with joy, and he strode forward and walked to Xin Keyi's side: "My clothes are all sweaty, and I can't wear them."

Xin Keyi still maintained a hanging position, and could clearly see the boy's sex organ slightly bulging under the soft towel, his lower abdomen was clean and flat, there was no extra hair, but there were raised green tendons.

It is a charm that separates between youth and sexiness, and it is a unique allure for teenagers of this age.

Xin Keyi's mouth was dry, and the plastic lunch box in her hand was almost deformed by her.

"Sister. Gu Shuzhou called her.

The clear voice was like an invisible hand, gently poking her heart.

Xin Keyi covered his chest and looked up at the boy a little dazedly.

No wonder those girls have to peek at him, he is indeed very good-looking, even better than those idols she chases...

At this time, there was a voice in the corridor, and it was the other supervising teachers who returned.

No, they can't let them see Gu Shuzhou like this.

Xin Keyi was inexplicably weak-hearted, threw the lunch box on the table next to the door, pushed the teenager in, and flashed into the door as quickly as possible.

Then, close the door as fast as you can.

Listening to the voices of the first few female teachers outside gradually faded away, she was relieved, fortunately, she was not seen.

"Sister, your hand..." Gu Shuzhou's voice was a little dry.

Hand......? Hand?!

After being reminded, Xin Keyi was surprised to find that his hands were pressed on the chest muscles of the young man's hard bangbang.

That's all, the most important thing is, her fingers... One by one poked the teenager's nipples.

"I..." she pursed her lips, silently withdrew her hand, and pretended to be calm: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, huh... Hehe.

Gu Shuzhou was a little lost, he already knew not to remind her, he liked her very much, it would be good to touch more.

Xin Keyi didn't think so, she felt that today's self was simply like being struck by evil, and such a gaffe in front of her brother was really faceless, and she didn't see anyone.

"Go back after you take a shower, your instructor can't find you and will punish you again."

She didn't know how to face him, so she could only unceremoniously give the eviction order.

However, Gu Shuzhou didn't want to leave.

"Sister," the teenager reached out to take her, "didn't you say you wanted to help me deal with my wounds?" "

Huh? "Did she say that? I don't remember at all.

Xin Keyi looked down at the hand she was holding, the young man's hand was a big circle larger than hers, and the slender and white fingers were clearly articulated, which was very good-looking.

When wrapping her, the joints bulged slightly, and the fingertips gently rubbed, very sultry and terrible.

"Sister, what's wrong with you, are you nervous? The teenager asked with concern, and reached out to touch her forehead: "The face is very red, is there a fever?"

"No, it's just too hot outside."

Xin Keyi subconsciously avoided and did not dare to look into the young man's eyes.

A smile appeared under Gu Shuzhou's eyes, if she said it coherently and her voice didn't tremble so much, he might consider believing her.

"Is it? If you're okay, help me deal with my wounds. "