42 Sister's Self-Strategy

"Well, now, I have invited the top ten students in this monthly exam to come to the stage to receive the award."

The grade director waved his hand and arranged the last procedure of the day, the award receiving link.

"The top 10 students who will be on the stage are about to take the stage, please prepare in advance.

Xin Keyi looked back at the location where Gu Shuzhou's class was located, but still did not see the tall and tall handsome young man.

Haven't calmed down yet? It's almost his turn to take the stage. I already knew that it would take so long, how good it would be to let her help relieve it, and I had to be stubborn at this time.

She was so anxious in her heart that she even began to blame herself for why she didn't take the initiative to ask to solve it for him.

Gu Shuzhou was originally sensible, his face was still thin, and he was in school, so it was normal that he couldn't pull his face.

Why can't she, who is a sister, think more about her brother?

The next time, if he encounters this situation again, he must not be embarrassed, Xin Keyi thought.

She didn't realize that this was something she resisted in every way.

Fortunately, Gu Shuzhou finally returned to the venue in time, just when it was the turn of the progressive student to receive the award, he did not return to the seat of the class, and went directly to the stage to queue up.

Among the ten progressive students, there were three boys, including Gu Shuzhou, and the other two belonged to the type of their unassuming and average figure, which made Gu Shuzhou even more handsome and tall, with a long and jade body.

Xin Keyi's gaze followed the team, the order of the stage was arranged according to the range of progress, and Gu Shuzhouren was ranked first, very imposing.

Further on, there was a student in Xin Keyi's class, and there were several familiar ones, and when her eyes moved to the end of the line, she saw a very beautiful girl.

It was Yu Yao, the girl who was bumped into by Xin Keyi that day and confessed to Gu Shuzhou.

Her grades are so good? Xin Keyi was a little surprised.

Yu Yao is too beautiful, delicate facial features, red lips and white teeth, there is a pure little white rabbit delicate feeling, spotlight shines, fair and lustrous skin is extremely transparent, the whole person is clean and pure as if transparent.

She is also an art student, with a cold artistic temperament, even if it is quiet and quiet, it is still very eye-catching.

The girls were discussing Gu Shuzhou, and the boys were all paying attention to Yu Yao.

The team was lined up on the stage, and Gu Shuzhou and Yu Yao stood on both sides of the team, as if there was a wall between them and the other students next to them, beautiful alone.

The principal personally presented the award and handed out the certificate to the students, which had been framed in a picture frame and looked very weighty.

"Okay, now please hold your chest up and let's take a group photo!"

With the order of the photography teacher, everyone on the stage found their places one by one and stood up, holding the award certificate in front of them and smiling.

Although Gu Shuzhou did not smile, it still did not affect his handsomeness, Xin Keyi looked at the bright young man on the stage, and a kind of pride was born in his chest.

She thought, he is so good now, how to say, he also has a little credit of his own, right?

I don't know if it is considered to be a spiritual rhino, Gu Shuzhou also looked in the direction of Xin Keyi, and saw his sister smiling, and the corner of the young man's mouth finally evoked a smile.

"Thank you. From a distance, he said to her with his lips.

Xin Keyi smiled even more happily, stood up with the teachers next to him, and applauded the students.

After the commendation meeting, which also happened to be Friday, the school gave the first-year students an early holiday, and after the meeting, everyone went back to the classroom to pack up and prepare for the two-day weekend vacation.

The smile at the corner of Gu Shuzhou's mouth remained in the classroom, and the classmates thought that he was happy because he was commended, only he knew that he was excited because he could go out on a date with his sister tomorrow.

"Wha-" With a sound, the zipper of the bag was pulled up, and the boy walked out of the classroom beautifully, ready to go to the carport to wait for Xin Keyi.

However, as soon as he reached the halfway point, someone blocked his way.

"Classmate Gu, I... I have something to ask you. The girl with a beautiful face was a little shy, and she didn't even dare to look up at him, but she still stubbornly finished what she wanted to say: "Can you give me a little time?" It

was Yu Yao, her cheeks were a little red, and her voice was small.

Gu Shuzhou raised his arm and glanced at the watch on his wrist, Xin Keyi usually went downstairs later than everyone, and there was still time.

The most important thing is that he is in a really good mood today, and his patience is more than a little better than usual.

"Good. He replied, carrying his schoolbag in one hand and his pocket in the other, and followed Yu Yao to the open space behind the carport.