36 Desires

Silver-gray cylinder, lying quietly on the dark brown wooden floor.

The column is straight and smooth, with a short lid on top, a line of metal letters below the logo, and further down, a ring-shaped button.

Xin Keyi's heart of 10,000 grass and mud horses rushed over, and it was over, and the image of a good sister and a good teacher that she had painstakingly managed was ruined!

A rush of blood rushed to her head, her face was flushed, and her heart was weak and nervous, making her brain instantly shut down, not knowing what to do next.

It was still Gu Shuzhou who was quick, squatted down and picked it up for her: "Sister, here you go." When the

boy handed her the thing, he looked closely again, but still didn't see what it was.

"What is it? He asked casually, his eyes as clear as a pool under a clear sky.

"Huh? Xin Keyi raised her head in panic and squeezed out an embarrassed laugh: "Hehe, this is... This is...... This is a lipstick box, it's normal that you boys haven't seen it.

She stuffed things back under the pillow, then turned around and pushed Gu Shuzhou towards the door.

"You hurry up and get out. She took out her sister's stern voice: "I'm going to prepare for class!"

Gu Shuzhouhu glanced suspiciously in the direction of the pillow, and finally retreated obediently.

"Whew-" Xin Keyi leaned back against the door, a large stone fell to the ground in her heart, fortunately, her personality did not collapse.

She lay back down again, rolling back and forth several times on the bed, before finally silently reaching under the pillow, where her little toy was still lying.

After opening the lid and wiping the top with an alcohol pad, Xin Keyi once again scooped up her nightdress, pulled open her panties, and pressed the vibrating little thing onto her clitoris.

"Hmm... Ah..." The

product specially designed for female masturbation brought her a stimulating pleasure just touched, and the woman closed her eyes slightly, biting her lips, quietly enjoying the pleasure of this moment of physical and mental emptiness.

In her mind, the picture of Gu Shuzhou handing the small toy back to her just now came to mind.

The boy's hands are beautiful and clean, the knuckles are distinct, white and slender, and when holding small toys, there is an indescribable sense of abstinence.

"Ahh

This time, her body seemed to be more sensitive than before, and she didn't even need any small movie assists, just thinking about Gu Shuzhou's hand, she easily reached an orgasm.

"Uh-huh-" She let out a low cry stoicly, her body trembling slightly, and a wave after another gushed from the depths of the flower center, wetting her panties and sheets.

At the same time, Gu Shuzhou's room next door.

The boy sat at the desk, sitting straight, still holding a pen in his hand, as if he was studying seriously.

However, upon closer inspection, the tip of his pen had been hovering over the draft book for a long time, and there were several English letters written underneath.

It is the brand logo on Xin Keyi's small toys.

The teenager was holding a mobile phone in his other hand, and the screen showed a list of "sex products" reviews, and the first place in the list was the "lipstick box" he had just picked up.

It's only to blame that Xin Keyi can't lie, his eyes are flickering, and his speech is still stuttering, how can Gu Shuzhou not care?

He had a good memory, wrote down the letters on the logo, and thought of coming back to check it to see what his sister had hidden from him.

He never thought that such a small thing turned out to be a massage stick, let alone that Xin Keyi would also use that kind of thing to satisfy his desires.

Remembering the flush on her cheeks after she opened the door, the teenager's breathing suddenly became heavy, so he said... Was she using that before?

How did she use it, sitting? Lying down? Are the legs together, or apart? Will it flow a lot like that day in the bathroom?

The young man unconsciously put down the pen in his hand, touched the desire that had awakened between his legs, and began to stroke gently.

He called out softly hoarsely: "Sister... Sister..."